Louis imagine

Louis P.O.V*

Y/N and I have been friends for a few years now and I have just come to terms with myself that I love her. So tonight I was going to ask her out.

*Y/N P.O.V*

My daydream about one of my best friends was interrupted by my phone ringing. I checked the caller I.D and sure enough it was him. Louis Tomlinson.

"hello?" I ask even though I knew who it was.

"Y/N, Im picking you up at seven tonight bye." He said leaving me confused. Alrighty then. I swear hes not normal I thought to myself. ***

It was a quarter to seven when I started to get ready. I wasnt sure where we were going so I decided I was going to wear a blue sequin off the shoulder shirt along with a pair of blue holy skinny jeans and a pair of black flip flops. As I was just finishing my doorbell rang.

I ran downstairs and when I opened the door standing there was Louis in a white v-neck t shirt and black skinny jeans with his white converse.

"so Louis is this a date?" I asked him curiously.

"n-no." He said nervously.

I nodded my head not totally believing him but I went along with it.

Louis had taken me to the beach.

"why are we here?" I asked him.

"just watch." He said. As he said that I heard fire works. But when I looked at the sky the fireworks spelled out "will you go out with me Jenny?" When I looked back at Lou his face was a dark shade of red.

"Well my name isn't Jenny but yes I'll go out with you " I said. He hugged me with a big smile on his face.