He masturbates over you (1D)

NOT MINE I FOUND IT ON TUMBLR

Niall: He fainted out a moan as his hands worked on his shaft, his eyes were squeezed shut, mouth parted open letting his moans and your name slip out. He repeated his action over and over again arching his back, his body covered with a slight sweat. As he was about to reach his high he pulled up his speed, not being able to control his moan “Y/N!” he screamed finally reaching his high, trying to steady his breath while his mind were filled about you wishing you were right here to help him through a lot of things and to hold you tightly in his arms while he was away on tour. 

Liam: ”Fuck Y/N..” he breathed, his hands were tightly around his length working on to stroke it up and down imagining it was your hand. He licked his lips squeezing his eyes shut while his mouth were open in to a slight ‘o’ shape, those extremely sexy moans spilling out. What he didn’t realize was that you were leaning against the door flame with your arms crossed against your chest, your eyes gazed towards your boyfriend masturbating and this was the first time you’ve seen this scene of him. “May I help you with something?” you blurted out once he moaned your name, when he heard your voice his eyes immediately shot open glancing over at you, a smirk appeared on his lips as he answered “Yeah, help me with this” 

Zayn: He bit on his bottom lip as he kept working on himself on the couch, you were out to buy some of the junk foods so that you both could enjoy your movie night but since your attitude that day turned him on he couldn’t control at the sight of his growing bulge he decided to masturbate quickly while you were out. He was too concentrated on it, he didn’t realize you came back home placing the bag on the floor while you watched him silently, once he was done moaning your name you went back to the front door with the bags pretending you came back home just in a perfect timing when he finished. 

Louis: His high pitched moans echoed through the room, imagining his best friend was working on this. He knew it wasn’t right since you had a boyfriend but he couldn’t help by the fact that you were so damn hot, cute, gorgeous just literally perfect. Your name kept falling out from his mouth along with a faint moan as he continued his action soon reaching his high. Once he was done he opened his eyes entering back to reality causing him to sigh wishing you were his girlfriend. 

Harry: His mouth were perfectly in a ‘o’ shape while his big shaft were in between his large hand working on to pleasure himself, “Y/N..” he growled, his breath increasing “Oh shit..” he mumbled arching his back as he repeatedly worked on his shaft “God..” he threw his head back in pleasure reaching his high, as he rested on the position for awhile slowly opening his eyes glancing at his phone grabbing it then checking the time realizing it’s about 8 pm at London which made him quickly dial your number hoping you would pick up.