Chapter 3

The night went on. It was very early in the morning and two men were surrounding Mika's home. They kicked the door down and barged inside which jolted both Mika and Yu awake. Mika was used to those kinds of situations. He got up, pulling Yu up as well and took some steps back, hiding Yu behind himself. "Who are you? What do you want?"Mika said as he took a knife out that he always carried on himself. Yu held onto Mika from behind tightly. The two men obviously looked angry."We're gonna kill you for killing our brother!" One of them yelled. The other beside him was a buff looking man. He charged at Mika and threw him to the side. The younger brother held Yu as a hostage and had a dagger pointed to his throat. The buff one had Mika cornered."We're gonna have fun with this!" Yu was scared, he didn't know what to do. He gasped when the guy holding him hostage started to touch him inappropriately. Mika death-glared at them. "Take your filthy hands off of Yu."-"Why don't you try to take him?" The guy kept fondling with Yu's treasure. The buff man grabbed Mika by the neck."Try to take the whore back! If you think you can!"-"You're underestimating me.." Mika kicked the man between his legs and quickly freed  himself. He ran over to the closet and took out a gigantic gun. Japanese people knew nothing about western weapons and that thing looked scary to them. "You have 3 seconds to let go of Yu and get the hell out of here or you'll go meet your brother." Mika spoke coldly toward them.

The man fell to his knees. The guy holding Yu took one last touch of him and then let go"let's get the hell out of here!" They both ran leaving Mika and Yu behind. Mika didn't even have to count. "Easy as that." He put the gun back and walked to Yu. "You okay?" He asked. Yu collapsed to the floor."I'm okay." Yu admitted. Yu sighed out of relief and hugged Mika."I'm just glad their gone." Mika hugged him too and pouted. "They called you a whore... you're not a whore..."-"......I wish I wasn't one..they may be right about what I am.." Yu spoke sadly. "You're not, if you have to be then you are just my bitch." Yu never heard the word 'bitch' so he didn't realize Mika actually tried to pick up on him. Yu looked at Mika confused."What do you mean by that?..I've never heard of that word before." Yu was lost and curious. "....nevermind." Mika blushed. "Please explain to me." Yu asked. "bitch is just another word for whore and I just asked you to be my whore..I don't know if it is a thing saying it to someone here" Mika scratched the back of his head blushing even more. "Oh, well yes that is a thing...but." Yu bit his bottom lip lightly."...I don't. Want to be a bitch or a whore I just..want to be a regular person and be in love..with you."-"I know I didn't mean it in a bad way" Mika kissed his forhead "But when you get better we will get down to that sort of thing... well, if you feel like it of course."-"I'm not ready for that yet..I don't want to have sex until we've gotten to know each other more. I want to be closer to you" Yu whispered softly."..I dont mind making out though..if you want to."-"Yes and I like cuddling too so" Mika chuckled "let's cuddle!" So they cuddled all day. Yu smiled and felt happy just cuddling and enjoying each other's company." Your so warm Mikaela."-"You mean hot." Mika winked and they both laughed.

A few weeks passed. Mika and Yu acted like a real couple and called each other weird nicknames. As requested from Yu, Mika didn't ever ask for sex. Yu was also feeling better now. A letter arrived at Mika's place in the morning. Mika was sitting at the table and reading it carefully. Yu was doing better now with walking. He limped when he walked but it wasn't as painful as before. Yu walked over to the table and sat down beside Mika."Mika? What's that?.." Mika laid the paper on the table slowly as he processed what was written on it. Silence filled the room before Mika started speaking. "They need me on the front lines. They're picking me up at the port tomorrow. We're going to Russia." Mika turned to look at Yu. "Are you ready for this? If you want you can just wait for me here..."-"....You have to fight..in war..." Yu was scared at the thought of Mika having to fight. Yu hugged Mika close to his body."..Mika i'm afraid of loosing you..I don't care where we go. I just want to be with you..I just want you to be safe." -"Don't worry about it.." Mika hugged back "I've survived many days in war. And I'm not planing to die at age 18." He smiled. Yu was unable to smile."....I want to live a long life with you..." Yu kissed Mika on the lips passionately and lovingly. The thought of Mika dying scared him so he couldn't help but let a few tears slip. Mika noticed Yu's pain, but he didn't know how to react to it. Someone carring for him, was something new to Mika. He just kissed back and pulled Yu on his lap. Mika wanted to live a long happy life with Yu too, but chances were little that he would survive for so long. Yu kissed Mika's cheeks and neck in small kisses."Mika I'll live for you so please live for me."