Chapter 5: Looking for a Perfect song.

Me: Hello everyone AmyRosalina6000 here and now that I am in summer break I can now finish this story now and my "Sonic's World Adventure" story with my friends so hope you all understand. So hope you like my story. Enjoy.

When Sonic, Silver and Manic got in the mall they saw many shops, food and everything. Till they started searching for a song to sing for the concert next week. Till they saw the old man selling music of Japan singers.

"Hey look there's an old guy selling Japan music!" Manic exclaimed as he, Sonic and Silver were heading to him.

When Sonic, Silver and Manic went to Frederick. Frederick saw them heading towards him and smiled.

"Why hello gentlemen. What can I help you three?" Frederick asked them as he smiled at them.

"Why yes we need help on finding Japan music. Male singers cause we entered this competition and we need help." Silver said as he explained everything to Fredrick.

"Sure I can help you three cause just earlier 3 girls were here earlier and were just asking for Japan music." Frederick said as he showed Sonic, Silver and Manic the songs of Man.

"Wait did you say three girls!" Sonic said all surprised.

"Why yes I did and they were also in that competition as well."

"Do you know how they looked like sir." Manic asked.

"Why yes 2 of them were hedgehogs and one was a cat. One of the hedgehogs was pink with three bangs and the other was green with one bang and the cat was purple." Frederick said as he was letting them look at the music.

When Sonic, Silver and Manic heard the descriptions of the girls and realized that it was Amy Catherine and Blaze. They were very surprised that the girls were in the same shop where they are now and decided to buy a song for the girls. While they were buying the songs, outfits and mics that came with the CD's and left they were being spied on by Sally, Mina and  Scoria.

When Sonic, Manic and Silver left the mall they saw Amy, Catherine and Blaze at the park having lunch. They got very nervous when they saw them eating. Silver was blushing when he saw Blaze eating a burger, Silver thought she looked so cute as Blaze was eating. Sonic was very curious at why Amy was eating a chillidog, Sonic thought Amy would be perfect form him since she's eating Sonic's favorite food. As for Manic he was also surprised that Catherine (his dream girl) was having fries with ketchup and a drink.

The guys were very nervous on getting anywhere near the girls even though they have a crush on them. Sonic, Silver and Manic wanted to impress the girls with the songs they were gonna sing together.