Chapter Six: A Lone Wolf

The song above the is theme song for wisteriamoon in this book, plz check it out, also I made it myself so i am pretty happy :3

-PhantomsEdge

--------

The sky is closing down as my lungs crave for every air molecule around me, I wanted to look back, but my head stays in the same position as it was, straight forward.

My legs starts to give up, but those vines didn't they keep on growing. "What was that!" I tried to distract myself from the burning pain. "Seems like they have found where we are hiding." The alpha said while running right behind me, his face is slowly twisting up in fatigue. "How?!" It wasn't really a best time for shouting but I couldn't control myself to not to raise my voice. "Someone must have told them or they randomly found out." The Alpha pushed out.

I wanted to this to end, but it can't, a nightmare that you can't wake up.

"Where are we going?" I tried to ask but instead the words just flew from my mouth, a sign that I was really tried. My legs hurts , a lot.

"A place, like a backup base." Alpha shouts with his last few breaths before slowly to my paste. I wanted to reply, but nothing came to my head.

Screams, ripping noises all behind me.

Everything is happening so fast, from sucking into a child's game to being chased by growing wisteria.

"Leave them now."

A faint noise, something sounds so familiar yet still mysterious to my ears, who is it? I questioned in my head.

After the sentence, the shadows fades away, they crawl back into their corner and disappear. The sky clear up again, the birds starts to tweet again.

------

Who knows how long I have been following the crowd, it feels like it could be hours of walking in the forest with them. All of them walk in silence, no a single sound was made other than the sound of leaves brushing together and the birds singing in delight as they always do, but sadly the sound of them doesn't match the scenery, the sadness is floating in the air as everyone's heart beats as one, falls as one, breaks as one.

The shadows of the leaves grow bigger as the sun goes down to rest as so did my eye lids, birds slowly quiet down from the chant of happiness. The sleepiness got me, my eye lids is slowly being pulled down like blinds that shed away the sunlight from the window, the running makes my legs goes numb, I have no idea where my soul went as how I just tremble pass the trees and green.

How could this happen? How could someone push an innocent person into a game of death and terror? And why do the most friendliest people became our enemies?

My mind continued to fly not until Alpha's voice came behind me.

"Spirit, I think we should rest for now, walking whole day maybe a bit harsh."

I turn around, I have this urge to laugh at that sentence. "Did you really think I am tired?" I pretend to be serious but I didn't think I did a good job of it.

"It's not what you 'feel'." The Alpha looked around, probably scouting the environment for any danger, like animals predators. "Your body is totally tired you just can't sense it."

"When did you become so sma-"

"Because I am the Alpha and the rest of my pack should obey me." Alpha stated, eyebrows knitted together."Look." he step closer "We needed to stop here, the night is falling and we are probably lost."

"Wait what?!" This is the proper time I look at his eyes after the chase from those killer vines and poisonous wisterias, "why didn't you tell me?" I almost shouted, but the sound is already ear piercing.

"Look we needed to rest, if you don't wanna stay with me and keep on going, you are probably end up dead." This time the Alpha is really angry, he doesn't like people disobeying his orders, he is the one who is controlling the pack to stop it from breaking down and rip apart like people who just died by the vines.

"Oh look mister scary." I laughed at his facial expression of rage and anger, "But I still have a life to live and I am sick of this game and all this listening to your orders!"

And that, I keep on walking. Without the Alpha, without anyone.

What have I done?