Chapter Sixteen: Two Words

"Spirit..." Mythical patted my back, I couldn't say a word, even if I wanted to, I couldn't. I am just overwhelmed by that one second of the burning inferno.

"I can't." My voice finally reached my mouth, yet it crackled. I bury my face into my arms, curled up just wish to disappear. "Come on let's get outta here." Eagle grab my arm to lift me up. "We needed to report this to Leaping."

I help Mythical up as well, I still don't wanna say anything, just the pressure of knowing innocent lifes been brutally taken. I wipe away my tears that was already begin to dry until...

"Oh look who's here."

My blood froze, I feel like my heart has skipped a beat, the voice is very familiar...In a bad way.

Alpha.

"Spirit hasn't seen you for a while." I could hear his voice slowly approaching, I turn my head to the right, his face is already appeared when I just turned a little. That smile of a devil, still there.

"Now now.."He smiled taking a step forward while I stumble back with Mythical and Eagle, "Spirit." I could hear Mythical calling my name behind me, her voice is unstable, covered with fear, without even looking at them, I could already smell their fear also mixed with mine.

"If you don't give in now, we have to take you guys with force." By the being said, few males step pass the bushes creating a fierce atmosphere around us.

"Run." I whispers.

"RUN! I'll hold them off." I pushed of, aiming right at Alpha, by that moment I could seen that devil's smile been broken, I handed a hit right on that face, Alpha stumble back yet the rest of the team step forward and held their fist up for attack.

I could see Mythical and Eagle just standing there, with shock. "RUN!" This time I raised my voice, "Tell the clan leader." by that being said, they both took off, they are safe. But not me.

"Why do you kill all those innocent kids?" I asked, Alpha chuckled. "Because I was told to."

"By whom?" This time the men run forward, throwing punches, I could avoid a few but they still able to got me. I could feel myself fall onto the dirt ground, the impact of hitting the ground was hard, able to blur my vision.

"The master."

I could feel my vision fading away, two strong arms grabbed mine, lifting me up and locking me in place.

"Take her."

The two words stopped my heart.

Am I gonna die?