10. the bad boy's other side

"Let me explain, Chloe," Archer begs me as he follows me to the parking lot.

          I speed up to my car, not wanting to hear anything.

          We just finished detention and now Archer is begging me to listen to what he has to say as to why he stood me up.

          I saw what he did. I saw why he stood me up. I don't need him to remind me again.

          "Chloe! Please!"

          When I don't listen, he speeds up in front of me, stopping me. I halt and stand there with my arms crossed, not saying a word.

          "You're not going to hear me out, are you?" Archer asks, already knowing the answer.

          Just when I think he can't surprise me anymore, he grab my waist and carry me over his shoulder.

          I let out a scare scream and demand him to put me down, "What the hell are you doing! Put me down right now!"

          For some reason, I can tell he's smirking right now.

          "Nah, I like this view," he says.

          "Asshole! Put me down!"

          He doesn't listen. Instead he walks over to his car with me just hanging over his shoulder.

          "Put me down!" I continue to scream and yell at him. I start to scream even louder like a banshee on fire so whoever is still inside the school can hear me and come to my rescue - I hope.

          Annoyed by my screaming, Archer threatens me, "If you don't stop screaming, I'll spank your ass."

          Yeah, right. Like hell he'll actually do that. Not believing his warning, I begin to scream louder.

          "AH! PUT ME DOWN!"

          I immediately stop screaming when I feel a slap on my ass. My mouth drops. My eyes open wide.

          "Oh, you did not just-"

          "Shut up or I'll do it again," he threatens. I instantly close my mouth tight, believing this time that he's true to his words.

          "Good girl," he says and continue walking to his car. When we reach his car, he opens the passenger door and throws me into the seat.

          "Stay," he orders me like a dog. Who the hell does he think he is?

          When he closes the door and walk around to go to the driver's seat, I quickly open the door and start bolting to my car.

          He chases after me and caught me within a few seconds. Damn him and his fast speed.

          Holding onto my arm tightly, he asks, "Are you going to go to my car nicely or do I have to carry you again?"

          Knowing that I can't escape from him, I begin to walk to his car. He smiles at my obedience and follow after me.

          I get into his car as he go to the other door and get in.

          "This is kidnapping," I tell him.