Bultvalamoore X Reader (Smut)

(READERS POV)

I'm sitting on a park bench, on my phone playing dumb phone games that nobody else but me played these days. I can't believe how bored I am, I just feel like getting (hard/wet). Only because I'm bored...well maybe just because I wanna have sex that is. I slouched down, like you do when you just get super bored it class, and just huffed and puffed.
"Can some one just kill me now?" I said to myself, hopping off the bench, about to go play on the swings like a child.
"Can you just do something with your life, please?" Bultvalamoore said looking all cute, just like you would expect.
"Oh, BULTY!" I rubbed myself on him like a cat as he pushed me away.
"And what do you want?" He said pushing me away from his glorious body, dusting off his shoulders like I was filled with diseases.

We started to walk down the path until we got to my house.
"Hey bulty, wanna come inside?" I ask and giggle afterward. Hopefully Bulty won't notice the dirty joke that could be made our of that.
"I guess," he said. I was kind of bummed and happy at the same time that he didn't get it. I brought him to my room and began to cuddle against him.
"So Bulty.....you wanna--" I was cut off after being shoved onto my back. He crawled on top of me and licked his lips.
"Fuck, right?" Bultvalamoore whispered seductively and began to undress me. Every piece of clothes was another step closer to the closest me and a person have ever been.

Bulty slowly slid his dick into me and was relatively slow paced. I held my arms around his back and pulled him closer to me,
"Harder!" I pleaded as I squirted everywhere thinking about how much better it would feel if it was just a little faster?
"Alright," he smirked going farther into me. He wrapped his wings around me and him. Bultvalamoore leaned foward and smothered my lips in his kisses. His lips tasted sweet and I loved it.