Chapter 21

It was finally Monday and thankful nothing really has change between Ben and I it's just we text each other more. When Ruby and I got to school I could feel people's eyes on me. This was bound to happen. Now I'm just waiting for Alexa to approach me but that will probably happen at lunchtime. The bell rang and we went our separate ways as today I've science this morning.

I walked in the classroom with people still looking at me so I just quickly sat on my sit and started my work.

"You know your making a big mistake" brennen said while sitting next to me

"What are you talking about"

"You and Ben dating"

"What about it"

"He will destroy you"

"No he wouldn't. And why would you care"

"To be fair I don't care but I'm helping everyone out and causing less drama"

"Where's the drama anyway"

"Your the center of it cause it's between you and Alexa"

"Well Alexa can go f*ck herself"

"Chill tee. Anyway you would regret dating him and when your crying cause of him do you know what I will do"

"What"

"I would say I told you so. I can't wait for that day"

"And what if this day never comes"

"It will your see"

I'm scared that Brennen is right. Right now I don't know what think

~~
It was lunchtime and Alli, Ruby and I were sitting at our table I could feel the courtyard getting quieter which meant that Alexa must be near.

"Hi Tia" Alexa said as we all looked up

"Alexa what do you want"

"I'm just here to congratulate you"

"On the achievement of stealing Ben from you"

"No on the achievement of being on the dance team"

"Oh thanks you can go now" I said and she gave me a look of digust and left.

"Yes tee you told her" Alli said

I afraid that what I'm doing is wrong I shouldn't be dating Ben but there I nothing I can do but try and make this relationship work.