chapter 23

It was Friday night and as I predicted the boys did win the football game it was very interesting as I've never seen a football or American football game before. As Ben scored the winning touchdown all of the boys on team pick him up and were cheering.

I knew it might take awhile until Ben come to us so Ruby, Alli and i decided to head to bens' car. So we are there i was siting on his car hood as Ruby, Alli and I were talking.

"You guys do realize that he's not coming here anytime soon" we all looked up to see Brennen

"So you guys can come with me to the party it would be quicker"

"Oh thanks Brennen" Alli responded

~~

"OK were here guys" we stood outside of the car staring at the huge house

"Who's house is this?" I questioned

"Corey's. Corey scherer he's part of the football team. you probably seen him around school" Alli said

We entered the house together but Brennen went off somewhere. The place was filled with people.

Ruby and Alli were leading me to the kitchen.

We got the kitchen and lucky there was nobody there.

"Tee do you want a drink?"

"No thanks Ruby but where did Alli go she was just with us"

"I guess she went exploring"

"Why don't you want a drink"

"Because when the police comes I'm sober enough to run out of here" I said as I giggled a bit

"The police won't come tee"

"They will you'll see"

I followed Ruby and she introduce me to a branch of people but I didn't feel like socializing. So what do I do

"Err sorry guys but I'm going to get some fresh air" and start to walk outside

As I got outside I had my name being called. Than I turned around to see Ben walking towards me.

"Where you going tee"

"Getting fresh air"

"Do you want to join us in a game of beer pong?"

"No"

"Are you sure it's won't be fun without you"

"No really you guys would be fine playing without me but maybe next time"

"OK but are you sure"

"Yeah I'm sure now go and have fun" I said while pushing he towards the door inside.

I found a quiet spot it was the baloney it overlooked the garden which looked peaceful. It was away from everyone. I could hear someone walking behind me than stood beside me but i just ignored it.

"I guess you don't like parties" Brennen said

"That's not 100% true"

"Well it kinda looks like it"

"I don't feel like socializing tonight but that doesn't matter anyway congrats on the game"

"I didn't do anything"

"Yes you did as if you didn't pass Ben the ball at that particular moment in time you guys would of lose"

"Never knew you even understood the game"

"Well I guess living here means I have to understand the culture"

We talked for a while until he was called and went back inside. After a while I decided to head back inside. I pushed pass people and ended up at the front of the house. Where there was a man in his pajamas talking with Corey and seemed angry.

"You keep the noise down or I'm calling the cops" The man said

"Sir I can't control how loud people are that is out of my hands" Corey replied

"That's it I'm calling the cops" the man shouted

I knew this was going to happen so I called for a uber as they argued. The uber would be here is 5 minutes so I have 5 minutes to find Ruby and Alli.

I pushed pass people again to go outside to find one of them and just as I went outside I saw Alli by the pool about to do something crazy. I run towards her and grabbed her from the scene.

As we were walking in I saw Ruby and grab her and push our way to the door. When I we got out I could see our uber. I pushed them in the car ignoring there whining.

As we set off I could hear police sirens.

We got to the apartment and Ruby and Alli were both passed out. So how was I suppose to carry two people up to the apartment. I could only mange one person but two.

"Do you need help?" Out of nowhere Brennen appeared

"Yes please"

We both carry them to the apartment. We put than on the couch which seemed like a good idea.

"Thanks for the help" I said

"No problem but I should probably be going now"

"Bye"

~~~

I was up until 3 just editing YouTube videos. But I keep on thinking what was Brennen doing here at this Time of night and not at the party. Anyway it doesn't matter I'm just happy he helped out.

Sorry if I haven't been updating the story lately I've been busy. But how do you guys like the story so far?