The Beginning

Kingdoms afar in the forgotten dimension so-named Aetheria. Once a beautiful world like effloresced flowers until it progressively withered through time. Nevertheless, the reason why it happened was uncertain but apparently, the more beastly creatures have ruled the lands over time. The horrifying truth that shakes the pillars supporting a living world. One might ask: 'Where can we find peace and order?' To which the answer is a blurred visual of a Utopian society. An imaginary place that doesn't exist in the first place. Whereas, many of the kingdoms in Aetheria have been painted by darkness. The darkest of them all, Azdamar. There lies the mysterious deaths, plagued by ignorance and bewilderment. Not a single Aetherian soul will be exempted by the wrath of those who vowed to bring hell to the world. No, bravery will be tested. Many will try to fight the evil forces but only a few will succeed. But what if the darkness already entered the mind and broke one's conscience, the critical factor which allows every being to distinguish bad from good? It all comes down to one answer: sanity is lost within the mind infested by darkness. But, it is not yet too late. The story has only begun. Welcome to the world of nightmares...