Seven

Michael

The concert tonight was amazing. The crowd was responsive and everyone sang along loudly. Just what we always hope for when we have one.

I was extra giddy though, because I had been thinking. A lot. And I had eventually came to the conclusion that yeah, I had kissed Lucie because I liked her. Her personality. Because, I mean, I hadn't seen much of her next to that anyway, but yeah. I was pretty sure I liked her.

And her being in Luke's body the moment my body realised that, well, that had been awkward. But hey, at least it made me think and realise that, you know, I like her.

That's so weird to say.

I like her.

I like Lucie.

But, the main reason I was actually a bit giddy, was because I was planning to tell her. I mean, it seemed like she was at least interested in me, so only good could come from this, right?

That's what I thought.

Once the concert was finished and we had gone off stage, we all gathered with Lucie- eh, Luke in Lucie's body, you know.

The boys were complimenting Lucie on her great performance, because even if I hadn't finished teaching her all the songs, she had managed to play them all somehow. My guess what that she secretly learned a few whenever I hadn't been there, but then again, the performance she put out there looked creepily much like Luke normally was on stage.

I shook it all off, however, and tapped Lucie's shoulder. She looked at me, her eyebrows raised. I simply gave her an awkward smile, very much aware I was still talking to Luke's body. "Can I talk to you for a sec?"

She nodded, staying silent as we walked away from the other a little. We then turned to each other, Lucie staying quiet as she probably waited for me to speak.

"Right, um, so, about the kiss." I started, looking down as I didn't dare look into those blue eyes. I'd only see Luke, for sure and I was really talking to Lucie right now. "I'm sorry I ran away like that and that it took me some time to get my thoughts straight, but I mean, well, it's weird kissing your band-mate. But, the reason why I did it hasn't been clear, most likely. What I just really wanna say, but I can't get out that easily as I keep rambling," I took a deep breath, looking up at Lucie, "I like you."

Lucie kept staring at me, her eyes not moving as she looked right into mine. She didn't say anything, the space around us quiet as I waited for an answer. It made me nervous, that I wasn't getting a response.

"You fucking ass what the fuck! You really kissed me oh my God ew ew." Lucie started wiping her mouth furiously, making me frown. "You fucking kissed me, man!"

I rose my eyebrows, a thought coming to mind. I didn't think it was logical at first, before remembering tonight. "Luke?"

He looked up at me, his hand still on his tongue. "Wha?"

"Oh my- seriously?! Luke?!"

The blonde raised an eyebrow at me, his hand falling down so he could cross his arms. "What?"

"Seriously?" I questioned, feeling slight anger boil up. Why hadn't they told me, or anyone really, that they switched back? Now I made a complete fool out of myself in front of Luke and I was pretty sure I would never live this down.