Chapter 12: Madison and Beer

Maggie's P.O.V

"Was he around fans?" I ask G nods "if there is a vine or video, picture whatever of him drinking he's going to jail" he explained. "Why were you even drinking JJ?" I ask crossing my arms. "He said Madison forced him too. Which is a lie because she's 17. I know my girlfriend wouldn't do that"

"Dude you obviously don't know your own girl" JJ says

*Watch the video*

"Would you rather there be a vine out there of you caring a fucking caring a bag of beer or would you rather me slap you in the face. Answer that honestly" G asked Johnson.

"I would rather there be a vine out there o-" he got cut off by Gilinsky slapping him across the face, "fuck with me bro" G said then they just got into an argument. "Jack just leave" I grabbed his arm, "don't touch him" Madison said

"Don't start with your bs"

-

I'm currently talking to JJ about what happened, "Did a seventeen year old really tell you to drink? Because if she did, you're kinda stupid why did you let her do that?"

"Sorry" he said not looking up "for what? For everything" he looked me in the eyes, "High School especially" he shook his head. "W-what are you talking about?" I stutter way to go.

"Don't pretend like you don't know look, she wanted to expose you. So I had to do it. For you, for us I don't know"

"Why did you even do it you're 20 and she's 17" I shake my head. He started explaining everything that she had said to him and made him do.

-

"Are you fücking stupid?" I come into the room where everyone. "Who?" Matt asked calmly, "Madison, who else" I look at her and she starts to fake cry, "I didn't even do anything" she sobs. "You know exactly what you did to Johnson and what y-" I got cut off by an angry Jack (G) in front of me. "What ever he said is a fücking lie. That's what he does he lies" he screamed at me.

"Not when there's a video to prove it. Jack you're blind, you don't see the bad side of people nor the good. Your so blind you can't even tell that your little girlfriend is cheating on you, you can't even tell that I liked you and you can't tell that Johnson is only looking out for you" By now there was no one in the room except me Mark, Mahogany and Madison and JJ.

He was speechless, "you like me?" I slapped him. "You're a bïtch" he said,

"I get that a lot, that's not the worst thing you've done or said to me" I smile.

•••
Edited 12|29|17 ✔️