Chapter 15: The talk

|Maggie's P.O.V|

Maggie can I tell you something" Mahogany asks, "shoot" I say. Everyone had left the room and it was late we were all supposed to be going to sleep but me and Mahogany talked a lot at night. "I like Mark" she says slowly like if it was something I didn't already know.

"I know" I say not shocked at all. "I know you may not approve b- Wait how?" She asks and I just laugh. "You guys are always flirting and stuff. It's disgusting and I do approve I mean think about it my brother and my best friend" I reply. "You should go tell him tomorrow" I say "fine when you tell Jack how you feel" I scoff when she says that and cuddle up to my bed.

|Hours later|

I wake up with tears in my eyes. This can not be happening right now. I rip the sheets off of me and walk to the door. I can't believe I'm doing this. I walk out of the room and and search for his room. I slowly make my way to the door and knock it multiple times. He finally opened the door looking very sleepy with his hair all over the place "Maggie?" He asked with his voice raspy. "Hey"

"what are you doing here?" He asks.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Cliffhanger. Kinda. Not really. But who do you think it is. Btw where ever 'Anonymous' is in the POV there's always a hint of who he is. K bye.

Edited 3|24|17 ✔️
Edited 12|29|17 ✔️