What now?

I ask myself this question everyday. What now? What would you do if your whole life just slipped right out from under you? Well at the moment, I'm just sitting at the bunker staring into a wall and when I get mad I punch the wall. There are 7 holes in the wall and counting...8...8 holes in the wall and counting, and this makes the 8th time I've bled from my knuckles. The 2nd day that my life ended. I look like the things I hunt. I have bags under my eyes, bruises on my knuckles, and red eyes from crying out my tears. I'm brought out from my thoughts again when my phone rings. I look at it and see it's Sam calling. I finally bring myself to answer the phone and sigh.

"Sage?" Sam asks in a worriedly.
"Yeah" I say with no emotion.
"Are you okay? You don't sound so good, do you need me to come home?" Sam asks and I can hear people in the background talking then Sam telling them to be quite.
"Sam I'm fine, if you come home I'll personally kick you out" I say as I stand up but then fall back down. I haven't stood up in two days that's why I fell down I'm not drunk, okay?!
"Sage tell me what's wrong" Sam says going into a quiet room.
"Life Sam, now bye" I hang up because I'm angry and frustrated with him.

I finally bring myself to go take a shower and get dressed. When I come out of the shower I check my phone to see I have three text messages from Sam.

Sam,
Sage answer me!

Sam,
Sage talk to me please!

Sam,
Pancake I found a hunt for you, if you want it, but it's 10 minutes away from me. 

Sage,
Thanks Sam, but I'll try to get to it when I can, I'm finding Dean first.

Sam,
Sage, don't do anything stupid!

Sage,
Wouldn't dream of it Sammy.

I put my phone into my pocket, grab my stuff, get into the car, and go to a crossroad.

-----------At the crossroad------------

I finish putting down a devils trap then I put my stuff into a hole and wait. When the demon appears, she flashes her red eyes at me. I smile wearily and pray to Cas that this will go well.

"Well look what the cat drug in, Sage Winchester, what can I do for you?" The demon asks then smirks.

"Well first off, you can tell me where my brother is, and then I might let you live" I say then take out my demon blade.

"You're so much cuter than they say you are, you're just a cute little kid poking her nose where it doesn't belong" The demon says then starts to walk around.

"This is my business, tell me where my brother is" I say, my voice growing colder and lower, then I stab the demon in the arm.
"I don't know okay?! All I know is he's not in Hell!" The demon seethes then I stab it in the chest and kill it.

"If Deans not in Hell then were the hell is he?" I thought out loud when a figure pops up next to me and I grip my blade tighter.

"Hello Darling" The man behind me with a British accent says.
"Crowley?" I ask then turn around.
"In the meat suit, now how about you put down the blade and I tell you where your brother is" Crowley smirks.
"How about I don't, tell me where Dean is!" I snap, my tears threatening spill out.
"You really are lost without squirrel aren't you? Where's moose? It's not like you to be out here by yourself with a crossroads demon" Crowley asks and I stab his arm. Crowley throws me onto the ground and I feel something scratching my skin.
"Little ball of fire aren't we, well if you must know he's in Purgatory and you can't get him" Crowley says then vanishes dropping the demon blade with him.

I run over and grab the blade then run to the Impala and drive off to the bunker.

Hey guys sorry again if this chapter was to long! I'm really happy about this story and I hope you like it to! Always keep fighting ❤️