Party

-Jacob POV-

 I just finished getting ready to go to the party. I didn't ask my mom if I can go yet, but I know she'll say yes. I looked at myself in the mirror and then grabbed my phone. I walked out of my room and made my way downstairs to the kitchen. Before I walked into the kitchen I could smell baked chicken, rice, and chocolate cake. I entered "Smells good in here" I said smiling. I took a seat around the table while my mom stirred at the rice. "Hungry" she asked smiling up at me. "Nah not yet, but I need to ask you something" I said. "What would that be" she asked already knowing I'm up to something. 

"So there's this party right? And all my friends are going" I told her and she nodded for me to continue. "Keep in mind that I'm seventeen and a senior in high school" I told her. "Boy spit it out" she said laughing a little. "Can I go to the party" I asked hopeful. "I don't know Jay baby" she said and my face fell. "Please Ma" I said getting up from the table and going over to her. "You have school tomorrow morning" she said going back to stirring the rice. "I'll be back by midnight" I encouraged. "Wouldn't you be upset if all your friends went to a party and you didn't? If everyone came to school the next day and was braggin' about it" I asked. She sighed and turned around cupping my face. "Be home by midnight and not a minute later" she warned me. I smiled and kissed her cheek; I grabbed my car keys off of the counter and made my way out of the kitchen. I looked at myself in the mirror one more time and then dashed out of the door. I made it to my car and put the key in the ignition starting the engine. I checked the time- 8:45PM. I put my seatbelt on and checked the mirror before going down the block.

-Arrival-

I pulled up to the house and I can hear the music blasting. I turned the engine off and took the keys out of the ignition. I got out of the car and slammed the door closed. I put my keys in my pocket and my head jerked up from someone calling my name. "Jacob" he said again and I turned my head to that direction. "Oh shit Chres! Ya moms let you out" I said laughing while giving him dap. "You talking? I thought your ass would be home right now" he said and we both laughed. "I did a little convincing and voila (wah lah)" I said. "I'm ready to turn up" he said as we walked across the street. "For real, where the others at" I asked seeing how he's only here. "They got here before I did! I heard Khayla and Jasmine suppose to be coming" he told me. "I doubt it" I told him as we entered the house.

I looked around and some of the girls in here are bad as fuck. Baby girl in front of me got back and I'm enjoying it. "Yo Jay" I heard someone say and my head shot up again. I walked over to Rayan, Craig, and Jacob P. "What's good y'all" I asked giving each of them dap. "Nothing, but I'm surprised your mama let you out the house" Rayan said making everyone except me laugh. "Man whatever" I said laughing a little. "I'm about to go get my dance on" Craig said. "More like get your freak on" Chresanto said. We all laughed as Craig disappeared into the crowd. "What about you" I asked Jacob. "I'm about to go join Craig in a minute" he said finishing his drink. "Yeah and I promised baby girl right there" Chresanto said pointing to some girl with red hair "That I would give her dance" he finished before leaving too. "I guess its just me and you" Rayan said as I sat down next to him. "No its about to be just you" I told him. I looked around the big crowd trying to spot a girl and I did. "Be back in a minute" I told Rayan getting up from my spot. 

"Excuse me" I said tapping on the girl. She turned around and baby girl is bad as hell! "Yes" she said smiling at me. "Would you like to dance" I asked her holding out my hand. She looked down at it and then back at me. I was about to get offended until she grabbed my hand. "Sure why not" she said leading me to the dance floor. RDX-Bend Over is currently playing and the girl just literally bent over. She started dubbing me but she isn't doing too well. I don't wanna throw her off because that's gonna be rude. Nah she killin' my vibe now I thought and slowly backed away. She stood up giving me a confused look. "I need a brake" I lied backing up into someone. "Watch where the fu-" she said but realized it was me.

"Jacob" Jasmine said smiling and giving me a hug. "I see your mom let you out of the house" she continued and I pushed her off of me jokingly. "Where Khayla at" I asked looking around for her. "She just went to look for you" she said drinking out of her red cup. "You wanna dance in the mean while" I asked her. She shrugged grabbing my hand, leading me to the dance floor again. Mr.Vegas-Party Tun Up/ Whine Up is currently playing and this is Jasmine song. "I don't know if you can handle all of this, but try to" she said smiling and I rolled my eyes. I bent her over and she started whining. When the chorus came on she started juking on me, to be honest I never seen her dance like this. I have a big kool-aid smile on my face right and I look up to see Khayla. She doesn't look impressed at all but at this moment I don't care.

Jasmine stopped and smiled at me "I didn't know you could move like that" I admitted. "Shit that was nothing" she said cocky. "I wanna see more" I said and she laughed. "Come dance with me" Chresanto said grabbing her arm and pulling her away. I started laughing while khayla made her way over to me. "I see your out for once" I told her and she shrugged. "My mom gives me freedom unlike you" she said with a little smirk. "Yeah whatever" I said and we made our way over to the table where the drinks are. "So how was it" she asked picking up a Corona. "How was what" I asked confused. "The dance with Jasmine" she asked with a little jealous in her voice. So she's jealous I thought. "Are you jealous" I asked with a smirk. "Wh- Me? Jealous" she asked pretending to be offended. "Yeah you Khayla Marie Thomas" I said calling out her whole government. "Boy please! You wish I was" she said sipping on her Corona. I shrugged but in my head I was like you damn well you're jealous