Fate Rewritten

Ok, so I'm rewriting all my fic's now. 

And this one, it has been rematsared! enjoy.

__________________________________________________

~CHAPTER 1~

Bullets resound within a small abandon building. Behind the closed doors residing two individual males... One a hunter, the other hunted.

The target of the stronger one is weakening from the blood spilling wound, dead center of their chest, the being, slowly fading away.

You hear him laugh as his bloodshot eyes, watch the source of his end, a grunt of defeat escaping as a man with silver hair walks forward, their own eyes a startling violet.

Lilac meets crimson, a war between both. But it will end soon, the clock ticking with the raising gun.

"Keehaha so I'm being hunted by a Vampire hunter. Do you hunt your own kind? How sad..." the scrawny man chuckled, withered on the floor, panting as he lost the much-needed source of blood. His dirty blond hair disheveled very much like his own face.

Clothing ripped and covered in blood, the male squirmed to sit upright. his desperate gasp for air more vocal as the beast let his head fall back.

Watching the creature, not even giving of vocal response, the gun wilder narrowed his eyes (A pitiful level E.) he thought, clicking his tongue in distaste. "I am in no way OF YOUR KIND." He growled out, shoving his gun against the weaker beings forehead, slowly squeezing the trigger.

The creatures smirk grew, and he leaned forward. "Of course. You must think you're above us huh, pureblood?" the gun weirder filched upon hearing the name... hesitating for a second, before pulling the trigger, blood splatting against the wall behind the back of the man's head, his body fully limp; his soul gone... But his words, still present.

Conflict rising in his head the boy felt his hand tremble "Pureblood..?" He questioned, with slight fear. Shaking his head from the thought, the silverette got up from his kneeled position, currently done analyzing the now dead vampire. Walking near a far-off room, he soon spotted a woman, the girl in question one of the many missing victims. Lucky for him he made it in time to save her... But the rest were surely dead.

Reaching the past out figure, he checked her pulse and breath, both sounding to be normal. (For now) he thought, lifting the thinned girl over his shoulder. "Time to take you to the hospital and to finish this job. (And return home.) the inner voice continued, a small snort leaving him at his own afterthought. "Guess I really am tired... After all, why would a level E call me... Zero Kiryu, a well renown vampire hunter a pureblood?"

Exiting the door light hit him and he looked straight up and into the rising sun. "It's definitely a delusion on my part... Perks of going mad."

~At the purebloods Castile~

A man, seated in a royal golden trimmed chair sat in isolation, the room cold and quiet, the only sounds being the soft breaths the male would emit. His chocolate brown hair framed his face elegantly, his clothing of choice, high born. He was seeming to stay rooted in thought when two gentle knocks echoed inside, his brown eyes trailing to the large two doors to his right. "Come in..." he voiced lowly, but with just, enough sound to carry through the other side.