A Frozen Family

Eight-teen Years Ago...

The breaking of glass, shattered the silence of the night.
"What was that?!" Rapunzel asked, frightened shooting bolt-right up in her bed. Jack jolted awake beside her, "What?" he said sleepily, rubbing his eyes. Just then, they heard a baby's wailing, echoing throughout the castle. Their eyes widened, and they stared at each other in fear, "ANNA! ELSA!" They shouted. Jack snatched his staff off the floor, and he and Rapunzel dashed out of their room and across the hall. By the time they reached the other room, they were too late. A baby girl with orange hair was crying in her crib. The crib beside her was destroyed. The window at the far end of the room was shattered, causing the soft blue curtains to flutter in the cool breeze. A trail of black sand was swirling in the wind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: If you want me to continue this story, please tell me! It inspires me to keep writing! :) I've always thought as Anna and Elsa from 'Frozen' as Jack and Rapunzel's daughter.
Sorry for any spelling mistakes!
Thanks for reading! :D

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT own any of these characters, places, or objects mentioned in this story!
I only own the storyline!
The rest belong to 'Disney' and 'Dreamworks'!

A Frozen FamilyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara