9

Today was the last day of tour. The guys were at soundcheck and I was writing, as usual.

"A month and a half ago, I was just a fan of this band. They barely knew who I was. Now? They are my closest friends.

This band has really shaped who I am. I hope they don't get sick of me, I'd like to stay with them. I'll update you guys throughout the way in terms of the band. Until then, see you all later.

- December x"

I grabbed my boots, slipping them on before grabbing my pass and getting in the building.

I sat sidestage, knowing they'd be done soon.

About 10 minutes later, Denis came off stage. We hung out a bit before the show, when it started, I smiled, they had always done amazing.

"However.... Since tonight is the last day of tour, it's time I want to tell you something. At the beginning of the tour I met December. She has been one of the best people I've ever met. And she is my girlfriend. She's amazing. This song goes out to her," He winked, before they played their "last song". When Denis got off stage, he walked away from me, grabbing a towel, rubbing off his sweat. He had an encore left, I wondered why he'd do that. Suddenly, he grabbed my hand and pulled me all the way to the middle of stage, they turned on the stage lights again. Then, he pressed his lips to mine and the crowd cheered.

I then walked off stage as they played their encore. I was blushing like mad, I forgot that we'd been dating for about a week. I forgot that I hadn't told anyone either, even the boys looked surprised. We had kinda kept it on the down low, so I guess that was expected.

Last night of tour, successful and eventful.

Idk man... I was supposed to see om&m and slipknot in like a week and a day but then Corey had to get surgery. My date is apparently getting rescheduled. I'm glad he's alright but I'm extremely sad because I was supposed to meet om&m... like I've waited for a while for this and finally my chance comes but now I don't even know when I'm meeting them now /: