which one will you choose?

Soonyoung's POV

The prom night is near! Ooh i cant wait for it! I'll ask Yujin to go to the prom with me then ask her out! Just wait, future girlfriend!

Then not for long, I saw Sorn around. I know that Sorn is Yujin's bestfriend, so I decided to ask her.

"Sorn, right?"

"Yes, why?" She asked

"Do you know where's Yujin?" I slightly blushed thinking about my plan.

"She is sick, wait- you want to ask her go to prom together??" Her face became excited in no time.

"Uh- dont tell anyone!" Im embarassed as hell.

"Yes ofc I wont haha. So many guys like her. so, prepare for rejection, Soonyoung. But dont worry, you are pretty close with her so there's still chance. See you around!"

She left me dumbfounded. Wait, so many guys like her?? No way! Where did she know everything? Uuh!!

Yujin's POV

Im not sick at all. Yes, you can read it clearly im not sick at all. Its just because Sorn told me that Soonyoung and Jihoon liked me and they will probably ask me go to prom with them. Gosh I cant choose! I dont want to loose one of them. What should I do??

*beep beep* my phone rang, someone gave me a message. God please save me. Just dont Soonyoung and Jihoon!

From : Kwon Soonyoung
To : Yujin

Yujin! I heard that you are sick?? I'll come to your house now since the school is over. Wait for me okay?

NO! Why must him? Oh god help me. And not for too long, I heard someone knock the door. I opened it and see 14 humans there. None other than Soonyoung and the boys, Jihoon, and Sorn.

"Yujin!! Are you feel better now??" Sorn starts to act. She know that im not sick, thank god.

"Uhm, yes. I feel much better. You guys dont have to come, really. It was just cold, its not like cancer and stuffs haha" I laughed awkwardly.

"Anyways, you can come in" and they all did.

"Have you guys eat your meal??" I asked them.

"Not yet! Hehe im hungry" Seungkwan is so excited about foods.

"Okay then same goes to me. I'll buy foods. You guys wait here." I then go to my room and grab my money.

"Im off now, dont you all dare to ruin my house" i said in a playfull tone.

"Aye, Yujin!" We all laughed after that.

When I was about to go outside, I saw Jihoon stands up.

"Wait Yujinnie, I know you are still sick. I'll accompany you. And I have something to tell you too" he blushed?! And that's made everyone squeeled. Correction, everyone except Soonyoung squeeled.

"I'll go too. I dont want both of you get into troubles. Jihoon looked like a kid so no one is afraid of him." Soonyoung suddenly stands up.

"Yah!!" Jihoon then smacked Soonyoung's head.

"What the! Yah I'll make you feel the pain I felt" then Soonyoung smacked Jihoon's head too.

"Stop! I'll go with Sorn and that's fix!" Then me and Sorn go outside to buy foods for us all.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

"Jihoon and Soonyoung want to ask you go to prom with them. So who will you choose?" Sorn stop teasing, please.