Chapter 48

CHRES' P.O.V

Once we got into the room, I immediately tried lifting up her dress. She held it down and laughed,"Someone's in a rush huh?"

I didn't answer her. She pulled me against the wall with her and started kissing me ferociously. She paused for a moment, flipping us around so i was against the wall. Looks like she was in the dominant mood today... And I was going to let her. I broke away, "You gonna take control today?"

"Mhmm" She started from my neck and kissed her way to my mouth. "You're hard for me, Chres. You miss me, don't you?"

This dirty talking was going to dry me crazy. I could already tell. She unbuttoned my jeans and yanked my shirt off my head. I just stood there, frozen and breathing heavy. "You crave me, don't you?" She slid her hand into my pants and started to stroke me. I sucked in a breath. "Im so wet for you", she said.

"Fuck..", I growled. She smirked and dropped a kiss on my lips. "Ava..."

We gazed into each other's eyes until I couldn't fight it anymore. I kissed her passionately and held her body against mines. Well, as close as I could because of her stomach. She moaned and murmured into my mouth as her soft hands grabbed at my bare back. I spun us around so she was against the wall and I pulled up her dress. I shoved my hand into her panties and she lifted her leg up immediately. I loved how eager and responsive she was with me. My need for her was enough to get me to lose all control.

"You know exactly how to touch me" She breathed heavy against my ear making me shiver.

Her eyes twinkled up at me as she parted her lips and exhaled deeply. She whimpered and reached down to grip my wrist. "Right there. Rub it"

"Like this?", I smirked. I pressed my thumb against her clit and slowly swirled it in circles. I could feel it swell and harden with every second that went by.

"Uh huh. Yessss!" I knew she was close and my pulse began to quicken. I shoved two fingers deep inside and rubbed and penetrated as fast as I could.

"Oh fuck. Mmm" She clenched her eyes shut and threw her head back as she came. Her whole body shook but not a word left her mouth. I could feel myself getting harder and I felt the urgency to be inside her. I dragged the head of my dick up and down her wetness.

She wiggled her hips and tried to get me inside her.

"Shit!", I whispered. She rolled her hips and forced me deeper inside her.

"Come on.. Don't make me do all the work", she teased. I groaned. She felt so moist and soft - gripping me and sliding up and down. She reached up to kiss me and pull on his hair.

We locked eyes again and I was focusing on the hitch in her breath, the flush of her cheeks and the slight pain down my shoulder as she dug her nails in my skin. I kissed her mouth as I fucked her long and deep, hitting her in the right spot, making her whimper. It only pushed me to please her more. My thrusts became hurried and almost angry. I wanted to make her cum again. She met my every move and quickly began to shake a bit. Her lips parted and her tongue cane out to moisten them.

"You... you like the way I fuck you?", I stammered, pulling back all the way and slamming myself back inside her.

"Ohhhhh yes! Yes!" She grabbed at me and pressed her body against mines. "I-I'm gonna cum", she whimpered. Instead of kissing her to muffle her sounds, I wanted to hear her scream. "Ohh fuck!", she yelled as her body jerked and trembled as she scratched and grabbed at me. It drove me over the edge and before I could stop himself, I came inside her with a grunt and a gasp. My dick throbbed inside her and I set her back down.

We were both breathing hard an she started laughing. "What?", I asked.

"So much for me being on top..."

*******

AVA'S P.O.V

We've been laying in the bed for a while now from our previous actions. It definitely felt REALLY good. The doctor was right.

"What are you thinking about", Chres asked jumping me out my thoughts.

"Of how good that was. It was really, really good", I smiled.

"Same here. We not goin another 5 months right? Because I can't deal with that.."

"Of course not! But next time, not on the wall. That really tired me out", I chuckled.

"No kidding. You really showed your dominant side today... Until I took over", he smirked.

"I know.. I was just in the moment."

"Still in the moment??", he asked lifting my dress up.

"I just told you I was tired", I frowned stopping his hand. "And I'm hungry."

"What do you want to eat?"

"Pepperoni stuffed crust pizza", I smiled.

"Got it. I'll be right back. Love you", he said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Love you too."

Right after he left I started feeling sleepy. This was the perfect time for a nap.

••••••••••

VOTE AND COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

I Love Your Comments Lol :D