Chapter 11 - Pizza

Oli's P.O.V

After I slammed the door to my room shut, I plopped down on a seat near to my wooden desk that had laid out papers and pencils. I looked up to my plain- looking ceiling colored with some bland looking paint.

I fold my arms behind my head, Resting my head as I look up.

"I dont get it..." I whispered to myself with a low voice.

"Why did I leave her like that?" I processed my memory, seeing that face of her's. I don't know why, But I found her utterly adorable. After a week living with her, The house has been lively and all sorts. Before, there wasn't even a sound, The only sound I heard before was complete silence. And it made me so close to being mad, I couldn't even stand it. But her- She made that change.

But why was she jealous anyway?

"God! Im such a fool!" I whisper-yelled, making sure she doesn't hear me. I hit my head into my wooden desk, causing some pencils to roll down into the floor. It was clearly a bad idea for me.

"Ouch!" I winced in pain, Elevating my head up once again as I massage my forehead.

I was then stuck in a train of thought, I stared blankly at the wall.

I should continue my CrazyCraft series...

I thought, which made me feel motivated to do so. Im already done with my essays-

Yet I had to make that lie of an excuse to (Y/n)...

Plus, I don't really have much to do. But there was something that I had to do before I could record.

Go to the recording room. A sudden strike of thoughts the hit me,

What if I meet (Y/n)?

What if she hears me then checks?

And etcetera. But I can't keep my subscribers waiting, I've made them wait for an entire month!

(A/n: True story bro)

I then decide to go, If I meet (Y/n) along the way, then I have to go along with the flow.

Which I absolutely suck at.

Okay.

I stand up from my chair as I head towards the door. I slowly open my door, Scared to make any noise. But then it decided to betray me.

It let out a loud squeak, Loud enough for (Y/n) to hear. I then run to my bed, Slamming myself against it. After that, I pretended to sleep.

I heard footsteps coming towards my room, which made me tense up. My door squeaks quietly as my floor creaks.

"Huh." I open my eyes a little, seeing (Y/n) standing beside my bed. She had a face of confusion, But I quickly close my eyes once again.

"Then...What made that noise...?" She wondered as she exits my room, Closing the door.

My progress...

"I swear, If Im being haunted right now...! Im not scared! I've watched enough horror movies so I got that knowledge!" I hear her blurt out outside my room, which made me chuckle lightly.

"If you don't want to show yourself...Then fine! Just please dont kill me. I'd let you watch some TV with me. Lets hang out and stuff. Please don't kill me." She says as the sound of her footsteps gets quieter.

I sigh in relief, I then stand up from my bed.

Im just going to wing it.

I swiftly open my door and run towards my recording room, I made it safely afterwards. A wave of relief washed over me, I inhaled heavily and exhaled.

"Woo." I mumbled. I got over to my chair and booted up my computer.

Your P.O.V

"I could've sworn I heard something back there..." You said to yourself, while going back into your room to resume on doing what you were doing.

You walk into your room as you flop down to your fluffy bed. You grab your phone and you put in your password. It then showed your conversation with your friend, (Y/f/n).

(Y/n) : HELP.ME.

(Y/f/n) : WAT. Wat happened???

(Y/n) : IT WAS WITH OLI
             I WAS JEALOUS
             HELP ME I THINK HE'S AVOIDING ME T^T

(Y/f/n) : Calm down dude!!!

(Y/n) : I CANT I NEED YOUR HELO

(Y/f/n) : 'Helo' okay wow LOL but I cant talk anymors Im going to sleep

(Y/n) : R u srs its like 5 in the evening. Wat r u, A six year old with a bedtime? Lol

(Y/f/n) : I didnt sleep wrll last night

(Y/n) : fine

(Y/f/n) : butt we can meet up tom BE THERE
                But anyways bye ♡

(Y/n) : BYE -.- xD

And the conversation ends. You smile to yourself. But it disappears almost instantly. You can't keep your mind off Oli.

You then decide to eat dinner and sleep early, Since you didn't have anything else to do.

You dial the number of a near pizza place and ordered your favorite type of pizza. After 8 minutes, the pizza guy was on your door. You grabbed it and placed it on the coffee table in front of the TV. You turned it on and ate the pizza by yourself, quietly.

A/n:

OKAY GUYS HOW DID WE REACH 2K HOLY CRAP THANK YOU SO MUCH AHHHHHHH ♡ You, yes you, fellow person reading this, thank you so much for reading this book ♡ It really means a lot to me so thank you so so so much ♡♥♡♥♡ I love youuuuuu :3 this is the last time I'll say this,            ~T H A N K     Y O U~
Thats all sooooo

BABAIIIIIII

Peace peace