Part 1

Hi, this is my first time writing a fanfic. Please excuse me for any grammar mistakes. :)

Note: This is after the Arcobaleno Un-cursing arc

Disclaimer: All rights go to Akira Amano for KHR characters.

Part 1:

"Ahhhh!", Tsuna woke up screaming.

"Reborn! Stop hitting me with that hammer already!"

"But you just wouldn't wake up. Besides, your guardians are already waiting for you downstairs. A boss should never ever be late you are going to be late for your school festival. After coming home, you will be getting more training!", Reborn said, giving a small smirk. Reborn was already growing up after the curse and look like the same age as Tsuna.

'He is definitely a spawn of satan!'

"Hieeee!", Tsuna shriek as Reborn glared at him.

Tsuna froze for a second before rushing getting ready for school, running down the stairs, as he tripped on his feet and fell down the stairs.

"Dame Tsuna, you are not acting like a boss. We are having extra training when you get home and no don't you dare to complain." Reborn smirked, seeing Tsuna pouting.

"Ara, Tsu-kun, you are going so early to school today? Oh, you are having school festival later. I will bring the children to see you later okay?"Nana said smiling as Tsuna nodded his head in reply.

"Ittekimasu!"

"Itterasshai!"

Tsuna smiled as he saw his two friends Yamamoto and Gokudera acting as usual, Gokudera shouting insults at Yamamoto and Yamamoto grinning and laughing in return."Good morning!"

"Good morning Tsuna/Jyuudaime!", they replied.

"Baseball idiot! Stop acting so casual around Jyuudaime!", Gokudera glared as Yamamoto laughed and put his arms around Tsuna's shoulders.

"Hahaha it's okay! Tsuna, are you ready for the school festival?" he said grinning.

"I don't really feel ready," Tsuna said, giving a small sigh.

"Its okay! Jyuudaime, I will be there to help you! I will blow away all of the students annoying you!" Gokudera said taking out his dynamites.

"Ehhh? Please, keep your dynamites! "

"Hai, Jyuudaime!" Gokudera replied, keeping all his dynamites as Tsuna gave a sigh of relief.

Finally, they reached the school, decorated with banners. The classes were all doing different things and their class was going to be a cafe.

As they reached the school, a certain prefect could be seen patrolling at the front gates. The students walking through the front gates widen their eyes as they saw the trio walking towards the prefect, thinking that they were preparing to get bitten to death, they stared at the three students.

"Good morning, " Tsuna and Yamamoto said.

"Hn, good morning" replied Hibari.

The students who heard the prefect reply, instead of taking his tonfas to bite them to death, fell anime style. 'Ehhhhh? The world must be ending soon!'

"Hn herbivores, no crowding is allowed, I'll bite you to death!" Hibari turned towards the students frozen in shock and took out his tonfas, smirking, as the trio continued to their class cafe.

"Ahhhhhh! I'm still too young to die!!!"

To be continued...

I am so sorry that this chapter is so short, but I hope it was interesting. The next few chapters should be getting more fun. Please comment and tell me how this chapter was. Thank you and have a nice day. :)