Part 2

Disclaimer: All rights go to Akira Amano for KHR characters.

Part 2:

As the trio entered the cafe, Kyoko walked towards them with Hana. Hana was currently Ryohei's girlfriend after his extreme confession that made her blush just thinking about it, however that will be a story for another time. Kyoko, Hana and Haru had joined Vongola and had their own weapons for protection.

"Good morning!" Kyoko smiled and angelic smile making Tsuna's heart flutter as he reply back with the rest.

"Bossu, good morning." "Good morning Chrome."

"Dame-Tsuna! Why did you come only at this time? You are late. Go to the kitchen to prepare for the cafe!" A boy scolded Tsuna, jealous that his idol had gone to greet a dame student.

"What did you say? How dare you say that Jyuudaime/Tsuna/Bossu is a dame? I dare you to say that again and you will not see the daylight ever again!" Gokudera, Yamamoto, Kyoko, Hana and Chrome threatened, taking out their weapons, giving out all of the killer intent that made all of the students in the class shiver in fear.

Tsuna proceeded to the kitchen at the back of the classroom, making his delicious cakes and drinks. Gokudera, Yamamoto, Kyoko, Hana and Chrome went to the changing room to change into their uniforms.

As they returned after changing, a delicious, sweet and heavenly smell drifted over to them. Everyone in the class looked towards the kitchen as a certain tunafish came out holding a cake.

"Wow!!! We knew that you made good food but not this good!!!" exclaimed a few students, drooling as they looked at the cake.

"Of course! Who do you think Jyuudaime is?" Gokudera smirked, looking at their classmates.

Hearing that voice made everyone turned around to see their school idols dress as butlers and maids. 'I am so glad I'm in this class if only they would serve me, I would be able to die of happiness. They are so pretty/cool.'

Seeing the students stare stupidly at the idols, the Vongola group sweatdropped, not knowing what to do, until the bell rang, telling the students that the school festival was starting.

There were many customers waiting at the cafe's door, after hearing that there were delicious cakes and drinks, beautiful maids and hot butlers waiting to serve them.

"Kyaaaaa! They are so hot, I can't wait to be served by them!!!"

"Wow they are so cute I wish that they could become my girlfriend."

"Oh my gosh can you smell that? The heavenly cakes and drinks that are waiting for me!"

After making so many cakes and drinks, our dear tunafish was so exhausted and sat at the back of the kitchen, taking a short break when suddenly, a shout came from outside.

"What is happening outside? Is there some trouble? Tsuna, you go and check what is going on outside!"

"Eh? Hai!" Tsuna pouted as he dragged himself out of the kitchen. 'EH? Was Dame-Tsuna always this cute? No! It must be my imagination due to exhaustion.' The students in the kitchen thought after seeing Tsuna pouting so cutely.

"NO! NO MEANS NO! I DON'T CARE! THE ONLY PERSON THAT I WILL SERVE IS JYUUDAIME! EH? JYUUDAIME!" Gokudera immediately bowed after seeing Tsuna.

"Ehh? Gokudera! Please stop bowing to me!" Tsuna begged when he saw so many people looking at him.

"Hai Jyuudaime!"

"Ara is this Tsu-kun's classroom?" Nana asked as she entered.

"Hai maman!" replied Lambo, Fuuta, Ipin and Reborn.

"Tsuna-san! I came here to eat your cake!" Haru smiled as she walked in with Bianchi.

"Eeh! Aneki!" Gokudera looked at Bianchi in fear feeling a slight stomachache, glad that she was wearing sunglasses to cover part of her face.

"Hayato! Did you miss me?"

"IS THIS THE CAFE TO THE EXTREME?!!! I AM HERE TO THE EXTREME!!!" Everyone winced, after hearing a certain sun guardian shout.

"Nana, did you miss me?"

"Ah Iemitsu you are back? I missed you!" The couple started acting loveydovey as tunafish blushed in embarrassment at how they were acting.

"Sawada-dono long time no see. How are you?"

"Eh Basil-san you are here?"

"Hai!"

"Tsunayoshi-kun, we are here!"

"Aria-san and Yuni-chan? Ehhhh?" Tsuna looked in confusion at all the Arcobaleno.

"Reborn said you were having a school festival so we had to visit as thanks since you help us to break the curse kora!"

"You should be grateful that the great Skull is here!"

"Shut up lackey!"

"Yare yare I'm not paid enough to come here..."

Suddenly, there was a cold wind and everyone in the cafe shivered."That is right that is why we are here too."

"What? The Vindice?"

"Tsunayoshi-kun we came to visit you."

"Irie? Spanner? Eh? Even Byakuran and your guardians?"

"Tsunayoshi-kun do you have any marshmallow cake?"

"Kufufufu Tsunayoshi-kun how are you? I came to visit with Ken and Chikusa. Today, I'll give you a break and not try to possess you or fight with the skylark. Kufufufu."

"Hn, no crowding is allowed."

"Hibari-san, its only for today, please..." Tsuna said as he gave the puppy eyes (Note: No one can ever resist our cute Tsuna's puppy eyes, I repeat no one.) Everyone in the cafe blush. 'So cute...'

"Hn, fine."

"Thank you!"

"Tsuna-kun!" "Ahhh! Enma-kun, you came with your guardians?"

"Hai! I haven't seen you for a long time so I came by to visit you."

"My cute little brother! How are you?"

"Eh? Dino-san you came here with your subordinates too? Just why is everyone appearing? Who else is coming?! Varia?!" (Aww our poor tunafish you don't know how right you are...)

Suddenly, there was just chaos. "AHHH! I AM TOO YOUNG TO DIE!!! I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!!"

"VOOOOIIII!!! IS THIS THE CAFE?"
"Shut up, trash!"

"VOOOIII! WHY DID YOU THROW THE WINE BOTTLE AT ME? DAMN BOSS!"

"Ushishishi. Why did we have to come here were there are so many peasants?"

"Don't question the boss!"

"Ara so many cute boys here!"

"Ah senpai, it's okay for us to come here since you are a fake prince so no one will care, besides, my pineapple shishou wanted me to be here. Senpai, stop throwing your knives at me and stop stabbing me with your weapon shishou, it hurts you know."

The people in the cafe blushed at how attractive the people who just entered were and were confused as to how the cafe could hold so many people all of a sudden. 'NOOOOO! DAMN YOU REBORN WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO??? YOU THIS SPARTAN!!! AND WHY DID A STAGE SUDDENLY APPEAR OUT OF NOWHERE?!!!' Tsuna screamed in his heart.

"Everyone, enough! Please stop fighting! Just why is everyone here???"

"Reborn told us you were going to cook, sing and serve us. He said that you would provide entertainment for us that's why we're all here."

"EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?????"

To be continued...

I am trying my best to make this story as interesting as possible hope you will enjoyed it.:)