Curious Kouhai

"Yah, Jungkook. Class is gonna start soon, where are you?" Jimin asked.

"I'm on my way, I woke up late today," Jimin grunted over the phone as he wore his shoes. He hung up on Jimin and bid his mom goodbye. He ran out the door and ran towards the bus stop.

He slowed down once he was at the bus stop and caught his breath. As he stood up straight waiting for the bus, he plugged in his earphones and listened to Tori Kelly. He looked around and he saw a boy wearing the same uniform, but he had red tie, indicating he was a senior. The boy looked at him with expressionless eyes, and eyed him up and down. Jungkook looked at the boy as he was being analyzed. Even though the boy was smaller than him, his looks made Jungkook feel inferior. With a few more looks, the boy looked straight once again, not really minding his surroundings.

Since he moved to this town, no all his life, he was adored by everyone, its the first time someone has eyed him so critically like that, making the boy so much more interesting than other people.

The bus arrived and they went inside the bus. The boy walked in first, sitting somewhere in the middle row. Luckily for Jungkook, there was a seat empty beside him. Jungkook sat beside the boy and took out his earphones. Jungkook worked up the courage to talk to the boy.

"Hi, I'm Jungkook. I think we're schoolmates, its nice to meet you, hyung." Jungkook introduced himself, and smiled. The boy just looked at him as if he was weird.

"Kid, fuck off," the boy rudely said, Jungkook a bit taken aback. The boy just stared out of the window and plugged in his earphones. Jungkook spent the whole bus ride spacing out and listening to Tori Kelly, wondering if he ever did something wrong to the boy.

Finally, they arrived at the stop near school, and Jungkook rushed out of the bus, as he didn't want to be punished for being tardy. As he was rushing, he looked back and saw the guy taking his time. He didn't have the time to worry about him and ran to school. Jungkook just made it in time for class.

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook! What took you so long?!" Taehyung yelled at him.

"Well, it was a bit traffic," Jungkook laughed awkwardly, and scratched his head.

"Jungkookie~" someone cooed at him. He turned around, forcing up a smile.

"Hey, Rose," Jungkook greeted.

"Do you have time today?" Rose flirted. "I've got two tickets to the new movie that's about to show today, and I wanted to ask you."

"Sorry, but he's watching the movie with us today. Its a guys' night," Jimin said, placing an arm around Jungkook's shoulders.

"So what do you think, Jungkook?" Rose asked, ignoring what Jimin just said, pissing Jimin off a bit.

"Uh, you heard Jimin, its a guys' night. Sorry, Rose." Jungkook laughed awkwardly. Rose just scoffed and walked away.

"Damn when is that girl ever going to quit? She gets on my nerves so bad," Jimin said, clenching his fists in frustration.

"Probably never," Taehyung said.

Jimin glared. "Tae, you ain't helping."

Finally, their teacher came in and made the class settle down.

"Hey, Jimin. You know almost everybody in school, right?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah, why? You wanna know someone?" Jimin asked.

"Class, quiet down," the teacher said.

"I'll tell you later," Jungkook said and got out his notebook.

~~

"So who did you want to know about?" Jimin asked while eating his chicken sandwich.

"Oh, uhm, he's shorter than me, has a red tie, black hair, intimidating eyes, and pale skin," Jungkook described. Jimin thought about it and in split second snapped his fingers.

"Is it Min Yoongi?"

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. "Man, I don't know that's why I'm asking you."

"Eh, Min Yoongi?" Taehyung's eyes widened at the mention of his name.

"Taehyung, you know him?" Taehyung nodded.

Jimin searched the cafeteria crowd, and his eyes landed on a person eating in a table alone. Jimin grabbed Jungkook's collar, and pointed discreetly to the person Jungkook was searching for.

"Yeah, that's your guy." Jimin nodded. "He's just another delinquent here at school, but he's probably the worst of the worst, so its best to stay out of his way."

"Rumor has it that his parents died in an accident, so he was given to his abusive uncle who also raped him," Taehyung added.

"Taehyung where the hell did you hear that? Don't tell me you've been reading too much manga again, that shit's too intense," Jungkook said with a disapproved look.

"Yah! Stuff like that happens, you're too naive if you think that kind of stuff can't happen these days," Taehyung defended, and continued eating his ramen.

"I don't know if that part is true, but I do know that he's working three part time jobs as of now. One at the coffee shop, second at the local family diner, and third at a night club. Although if working three part time jobs is correlated to the rumor Taehyung just said, maybe he wants to get out of the clutches of his abusive uncle and be able to live a free life."

Jungkook looked surprised with the last one. "A night club?"

"Yeah, well he is a senior, he could be any age for all we know, or could've flashed a fake ID." Jimin shrugged.

Jungkook just hummed as he took in all of the gathered information.

"But yeah, stay away from him as much as possible, he isn't exactly good news," Jimin said. "Now let's go, we have to go to our next class."

Jungkook just looked at Yoongi's direction as Yoongi was just about to leave his table. Jungkook probably thought he wasn't in his right mind, but his feet immediately dashed to Yoongi.

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook, where are you going?!" Jimin yelled at him. "Aish, this kid!" Jimin scratched his head.

Jungkook reached Yoongi and tried to catch his breath for a bit. Yoongi just looked at him wierdly. Yoongi was about to walk away, but Jungkook grabbed his wrist. Yoongi looked wary of Jungkook's touch and gave him a death glare. Jungkook got the hint and immediately let go of Yoongi's wrist.

"Yoongi hyung, can we be friends?" Jungkook asked, not really beating around the bush.

"Kid, I already told you earlier to fuck off. Do you not understand what that meant?" Yoongi was kind of giving off a murderous aura, but Jungkook wasn't fazed at all. People were already giving them stares.

Jungkook was also brave enough to try and provoke him, but he wasn't able to try since Jimin stopped him.

"Ah!! Hyung I'm very sorry for my friend here, he's kinda new and cocky. I'm really sorry for his attitude, please don't hit him!" Jimin pleaded.

The murderous aura faded from Yoongi and his eyes looked cold and expressionless once again. He just scoffed and walked away.

Once Yoongi was out of earshot, Jimin smacked Jungkook on the head good. "Pabo! If we weren't there to stop you, you wouldn't have seen the day of light ever again."

Jungkook was tuning out whatever Jimin was saying and just kept thinking about Yoongi. Despite knowing all those bad information about Yoongi, he's getting more and more curious about his life.

----
so as y'all can see, a new story is here and it is yoonkook wow... And I'm amazed its a long ass first chapter and yeah this idea has been rotting in my drafts for awhile now and I think it'd be great to actually publish these drafts and make myself suffer more since I have a lot to update lmao. But I hope this was an okay first chapter, this was supposed to be originally a junghope but I thought Yoongi suit the role of being the cold and expressionless character more than Hobi... Anyways thanks for reading! Bye~

Sydney ( ´ ▽ ' )ノ