Scorpio: The Surprise

"Argh!! Shit, didn't know the power was- "

The agent was cut off when I swung my arms downwards in attempt to stop the flames.

"Oh my God why could she do that?"

"Is that the Aries? She was the one who set fire to Bill and Brad the other day right?"

"Is that Aries..."

Discussions echoed through the hall with disgusted looks on their face.

Terror tore through my face as I slowly stared down into my hands.

They looked perfectly fine, although fire totally owned it just now.

I cocked my head sideways to look at Audrey.

Her eyes widened and her lips trembled. Not in anger but in sheer apprehension.

She immediately shot up just now when the agent grabbed me, but now she slowly lowered herself, bearing a stoic expression.

When I turned back to look at the agent, a large burnt mark stretched across his face.

It was so dark in brown near black and his face seeped red blood through the wound.

But his face was equally red which made him more the scarier. His vein looked like it was on the verge of exploding and  his eyesj bulged nearly out of its sockets.

"YOU LITTLE BRAT! I'M GOING TO SHOW YOU WHAT WE HYBRIDS ARE-"

The agent raised his enormous fist which casted a large shadow over me. I widened my eyes and just stared blankly at his bone cracking fist.

"That's enough Andrew! I think you've done quite the damage already."

A girl, or a lady walked into the hall, carrying an air of elegance with her.

Her violet hair fluttered behind her like a pair of wings. Her ruby eye glinted suspicion and plain trickery.

She had a black eye patch over her left eye and downed a simple black gown. She had a rose chocker around her neck and a black hair band on her head.

"HUH?! ARE YOU BLIND OR SOMETHING?!! LOOK AT WHAT THIS LITTLE SHI-"

"You don't have to speak in capital letters here Andrew, no one's deaf ,"

She crossed her arms in annoyance and gave the agent or Andrew a frustrated look.

Andrew immediately kept his fist down to his side and stomped over to the lady.

"Listen here, Scorpio. The Government didn't let you out out of kindness. You better not piss me off and let me accidentally break one of your brittle and fragile bones,"

This time he was surprisingly calm. I stood there staring at the two strangers staring daggers at each other.

"Is that the Scorpio?"

"Wow they actually let beasts like them out"

Discussions once again filled the halls but not about  me anymore.

My heart thumped at the events that happened just now. What just happened?

Soon Scorpio shifted her gaze to me. In a poof, she appeared in front of me leaving a trail of purple smoke behind.

"Aries. I'm doing this for us."

She lowered her head to my ear and whispered.

"Us? Who....what? Miss Scorpio please tell me what is going on..."

My voice trailed off as one of my classmates, Drea,  stood up and pointed to us.

"Hey! What do you two animals think you are doing in here?! Aren't you guys supposed to be locked up? "

Then slowly, everyone started to follow. The cafeteria soon became a place cracking with nothing but infuriated voices.

Scorpio gave me a look, a look of pain and agony, as if she had just lost a precious friend.

She slides her hand down my shoulders to my hands.

She was tall, though just a few centimeters taller than me. She gave me a gentle smile and turned to face Andrew.

Soon food came flying at us with incomprehensible noises. Scorpio smirked at him.

The realization finally hit him.

He stomped over to us then ran.

"Scorpio you bastard! YOU HAD THIS PLANNED ALL ALONG!"

But before he could give us his iron grip, Scorpio grabbed tight onto my hand and engulfed ourselves with her purple gas.

The people surrounding us started to dissolve as well but Andrew's scream remained the loudest and decreased after.

The air got thinner and breathing was hard. Scorpio still didn't let me go, her slender fingers wrapped around my arm.

She stared into a distance, her red eye shining ever so brightly.

I took a deep breath and stabled myself.

Scorpio. The element of surprise.