Leo: The Cool Dude

We eventually ended up in front of a very big compound.

It was like a normal desalination plant, slabs of metal covered the building with tight bolts screwing them together.

A pair of glass door sealed together tightly stood in front of us. We landed gently on our feet and with a click of our shoes, the purple gas disappeared around us.

Scorpio took a deep breath and looked at me before taking a step forward.

"Aries, you really can't remember? All the times we had, the days we fought together? "

I stared deep into Scorpio's violet eyes. Her eyes shone a little from the tears surrounding her eyes.

"I-"

But before I could finish, soldiers stormed out of the compound wearing their military outfit.

They circled around me and Scorpio.

Then the last one to step out was a tall build, blond haired male wearing a white office shirt and pants.

He smirked at Scorpio, making her hiss at him.

"Scorpio darling, you needn't be so warm. After all, we are of the same kind right?"

Scorpio clenched her fists, her purple smoke once again surfacing around her. Her hair started to float a little as the tornado of purple air surrounded her.

"Ahhh~ Scorpio, as vicious and cute as ever,"

The man replied to Scorpio's intimidating stance.

His eyes slowly glanced over to me. His mesmerising amber eyes made me stare at him.

He started to pace forward, gaining speed with each step.

"Leo! Don't make me do it!"

Scorpio looked like she was on the verge of exploding. Leo just kept his wide smirk on his face which made his eyes squint into straight lines.

He reached to the back of his hips which made Scorpio on guard. Her eyes focused on him so much which made her look all the more scarier.

I stood there, helpless. The soldiers around me lifted their rifles, still not uttering a word.

Leo drawer out a pistol. Surprisingly, he leapt towards Scorpio but landed back to back with her.

Then a yellow barrier surrounded me as bullets started to fly. The muffled sounds of triggers being released filled the tiny bubble.

Scorpio had her poisonous gas up and against the soldiers.

But this moment, one came running towards me, a blue looking knife in hand.

"No!!"

I heard Leo screamed but before he and Scorpio could dash towards me, the man already used his dagger to stab the barrier.

A crack formed around the area he stabbed.

I could hear another maniacal laughter coming behind the soldier's mask, similar to Andrew.

"DON'T BELITTLE US HYBRIDS!"

He shrieked, bring the knife down even more towards my head.

Then something popped. My head spun in circles as I didn't even know what I was doing.

The barrier around me shattered, million pieces of golden shards flew around me like fireflies.

In a moment, everything was as if it was in slow motion, Scorpio and Leo's faces were screaming 'RUN! ' yet even with their abilities they were not fast enough to avoid the knife that was about to plunge into my face.

Little dark spots danced around my eyes as darkness itself chained itself around my limbs, freezing me. But, for some reason, I could feel something warm within me surfacing, as if the cage containing it was not enough for it's brilliant and crackling flames.

It was fire. Red, hot and angry flames started to light up around me in the darkness, the flames licking around my ankles and wrists.

Rest.

A soft but for voice called out to me. Two outstretched arms reached for me, making the dark chains around my arms and legs to dissolve, warmth and comfort filling me.

It was so homely, peaceful. I curiously delved into her embrace, leaving the war zone in front of me behind, also outstretching my arms, trying to reach our for whatever was there.

I could hear gunshots and screams of terror and pain in the hollow of my ears, but all of them soon turned into muffled little voices floating across my head.

Who are you?

The voice sounded in my head again .

I tried reaching out for it but it kept backing away, as if it was afraid of me seeing what it is. The voice was a female, even sounded a little husky, as if she just ran a Marathon.

She needed help.

"I'm Aries. I'm here to help."

------------------------------------------

GUESS WHO'S BACK (   ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

HAHAH I actually did remember this story not till someone reminded me to update it :/

Hope u guys want more then?? I'm currently working on a Destiel fanfic so updates may be slower;;

It's coming soon~~