Virtual Launch Day Party!

Link to the event and timezone calculator below

I'd love for you all to join me on June 30 to celebrate the release of this novel! No matter where you are in the world, as long as you have access to the internet, you can come along at any time to join the fun! Once you've secured your spot in the event, you'll be able to check back throughout the course of the day!

There will be competitions and fabulous prizes, Q&As, vlogs, quizzes, fan art and so much more! For all you social media savvy people, this is the party for you, so clear your calendar- and RSVP for 12 hours of fun! 

Additionally, I'm being joined on the day by many guests who are kindly taking the time to help me with this event, and we have many fun events in store for you all!

Joining us:

bookgirlsmiles - author of 'Mr Forgettable'. Will be doing a collaborative story piece with me!

SamKGardner - fanfiction author, who has offered to take fanfiction requests throughout the day for you all!

 jeepersgigi - author of 'Vicious Vile Venom', 'Spook' and 'Haunt', and will helping with competitions, quizzes, Q&As and will be doing some one-shots!

akaluv99 - Author of 'Clash of Tides' and 'Love for an Angel'. Is currently going to be helping with quizzes. 

The aim of the day is to celebrate what we, as a reading and writing community, can bond over with the existence of books in the world! What makes this launch different to other launches is the active involvement in what the young writing community love! From fan art competitions and amazing prizes, to discussions over a variety of fandoms, to character interviews, to connecting with amazing authors and their stunning personalities, there's something for everyone!

And, you'll have the chance to win one of ten free copies of 'SOVWRR' just by attending the event and actively participating throughout the day!

I can't wait to see you all there! 

- P.S.Malcolm

NOTE: This party will start at 2AM EASTERN STANDARD TIME - meaning for some of you this party may start on 29 June, at a different time. There is a timezone calculator in the comment section for you all!