Chapter 5

~England's POV~
I wake up in the back of Al's car... I wonder why. I sit up dizzy, and play with his hair as he drives. I eventually found his cowlick! I begin playing with the piece of hair. He puffs his cheeks and I look at him. "Anything.... Wrong?" I tilt my head leaning up against the passenger seat for support. "D-don't play with my cowlick please..." He mumbles, but that only interested more! I agree and lay back down only to fall back to sleep.
                     ~America's POV~
He falls back asleep just what I was hoping for! I drive back to my house and carry him in. He is actually heavier than I thought... Well I carry him in and place him on my bed, I walk away to change into a tank top and lay next to him, but it hits me that I forgot my sunglasses at the restaurant. I look back at Ollie and then at my keys. I run out the door and jump into my car, driving back to the restaurant. I hope Ollie doesn't do anything while I'm gone.
                  ~England's POV~
I wake up and push off the jacket noticing that Al isn't here! Aww I want him!! I get up and wobble to a mirror fixing my hair taking off my clothes, except for my boxers. "Allen will like this.." I giggle to myself. I wonder around his place and play with a few things I also make some tea but I get tired of it and lay back on the bed. I soon hear the sound of a slamming car door. Obviously Al~. I lay on the bed putting the jacket around me and pretending to sleep he walks around noticing the fallen items. Oops...
~America's POV~
I pick up the few items on the floor and toss them on to the small table in the corner of the room. After that I walk into my room to see Ollie almost naked, I blush deeply at the sight before me. I can see him snickering at me so why don't I play along. I smirk and fall on to the bed looking at him. I trace my fingers down his chest and bite his bottom lip. His face goes bright red and he opens one eye. "No fair..." He mumbles crossing his arms. I peck his cheek, "All is fair in love and war..." I say closing my eyes and leaning up against him. He moves a bit but soon is comfy, holding on to my tank top tightly. I smile at him as I drift off to sleep, hoping he will too.
{Hey! So I don't know how I should continue this, if you have any ideas of where to take this please let me know! Thanks <3}