Valentine's (Chapter 11)

England's POV
     He hovered above me with a smile on his face. He began showering my face in kisses. It was adorable and sweet. He sat back up and brushed my hair out of my face. "You're beautiful.." he mumbled and kissed my cheek. He laid down next to me and wrapped his arms around me protectively. I love when he hugs me, it's usually so warm and cozy. I leaned into the hug, leaning my head against his chest. We both eventually fell asleep, I don't know why he fell asleep, but I know I did because of the warmth in his arms. After a few hours I woke up and he had left. I sat up and looked at the time, it didn't really matter but why not.
America's POV
     I only ran out of his home because I remembered that it was Valentines! And I'm just realizing it now on the day of it... I'm a fucking great fiancé. I ran to a nearby corner store that was selling chocolates, candies and teddy bears. I guess the stuffed bear is a sign of affection? I didn't know what to get him because that seemed all to stereotypical. After almost an hour of searching I picked out some pastel candies and a cute blue rolling pin. Why the rolling pin? Well you gotta roll out the damn dough and be able to beat people at the same time... duh! I bought the items as quickly as I could and rushed back to my house. I threw the items in a bag because I dunno how to wrap a damn thing. I got the idea to have some fun later tonight so I grab some roses and leave the pedals to my room. Fucking cheesy, but he might like it. I grab my phone and call him quickly. "Hey babe! Meet you at the bay in a half an hour? Happy V day." I hung up quickly grabbing the gifts and rushing off to drive to the bay.
England's POV
     After I got the call I was quite confused, yes I knew it was valentines... but meeting at the bay this late? I didn't mind though. I grabbed my wonderful gift for him which is a new bat with legitimate spikes in them instead of nails. I threw on a light pink sweatshirt and got in my car to drive to the bay. Once I arrived I saw Al standing at the edge holding a bag. Isn't that sweet? He spun around when he heard me and smiled. I ran over to him and hugged him tightly. "Uh here's the gift.." He handed me the bag and kissed my cheek. I quickly handed my gift to him and pecked his lips. We both headed over to a bench and opened the gifts. I think he liked mine because he almost hit someone with it and I love my gift! So cute! After a bit of silence I scoot closer to him and lean on him. "Thanks for not forgetting..." I leaned up and pecked his cheek.
America's POV
     I was silent... I didn't know what to do. I was stuck in between a rock and a hard place, I wanted this Valentines to be cute, but I really wanted something else. I decided to make my move first, I pulled him almost on to my lap and pulled him into a passionate kiss. He must have been feeling the same because he kissed back. I deepened the kiss resting my arms on his hips. After a little while longer he pulled away from the kiss, panting a few times before wiping his bottom lip. While he was doing that I began kissing his neck leaving a mark or two. He got a bit embarrassed that we were doing this in public so I brought him home to my house. Once we got in I lead him to my bedroom, I quickly pulled off his sweatshirt and pushed him on to my bed.

((Is it fluff? Is it smut? I don't even know!! Hope you guys like this quick Valentines chapter that was written at like 3 am... and yes I lied to you guys about the smut chapter but the next one will be a smut one! I promise! Please don't kill me!! I just felt like making this chapter on Valentines! Who needs a valentine when you have gay fanfics??? Thanks for reading! - Trash-Chan))