The Secretive Flame

Riza's POV
It's been a couple days since I've last seen the colonel. He hasn't been showing up at work and I'm starting to get worried. Eventually I was going to go over to his house to check to see if he was all right. I knew it was going to be hard for him. It's been pretty hard for all of us. Yet, we still keep going. I'm surprised he didn't move forward with us. It's not like him to just give up like that. Like in the Ishvalan war. Even though he killed all those innocent souls, he still kept going. My shift was finally over I went to Roy's house. I knocked on the door. No response. I tried knocking again. Still no response. I opened the door only to find that idiot colonel, laying on the floor. He must have gotten drunk because there were beer bottles all over the place. Then I saw something I wished I didn't see. I saw his wrists covered in cuts. I ran towards him. I knelt down to his level. I shook him, trying to wake him up. "Sir! Wake the hell up!" I shouted. He woke up. "Lieutenant?" He said in a groggy voice. "What the hell are you doing here?" He asked. "I wanted to check on you. What the hell were you thinking?" He looked at me confused. "What-?" I interrupted his words with my hand pressing against his face. I slapped him. I didn't mean to, but he needed to snap out of it. "What the fuck Riza?! Why the hell did you do that?!" He shouted. "Sir! Why are you cutting yourself?!" I screamed. "Why? Why are you acting like this? Just because Maes died, doesn't mean that you have to hurt yourself and drink away your sorrows. Get a hold of yourself! You- you... You fucking stupid-ass colonel!" I yelled. He looked at me with rage in his eyes. "Get the fuck out of my house!" He snapped. "Excuse me?!" He looked at me with even more anger in his eyes. "You don't know how I feel! Maes, my fellow comrade, is now dead, and your bitchy self is always trying to solve MY problems! I'm fine! Just stop constantly nagging me and get the fuck out of my problems, and leave me alone! I don't ever want to see you. I don't want to hear you constantly bitching at me, and I don't want you coming near me! Just stay the fuck away from me!" He yelled. I got up. "You know what? Fine. I'm leaving. But don't even think about coming to this bitch, if you are breaking down, and crying your ass off. I won't help you anymore. So you can stay here, drink until your dead, cut yourself until you think the pain is actually just a fun game you can play, and sleep with every fucking girl in this whole damn world." He looked at me shocked. "How did you-?" He asked. "I've been walking past your house at night. I could here you moaning through the walls. What the fuck happened to you? Where did real Roy Mustang go?" I asked him. "He's right here." He told me. "Really? I don't see him." I said. I walked out of the house. "Fuck you!" I heard him scream at me through the wall. "Go to hell!" I yelled at him, my voice about to break down into tears. To think. I actually thought I fell in love, with that bastard... Soon I was almost back at Central. I went to my office and locked the door. Soon I could feel the hot tears streaming down my face. Why? I thought. Why am I crying for him? Why?
Roy's POV
I looked out the window, watching Riza walk away from the house. I punched the wall, almost breaking it. "Dammit Riza!" I fell back on the ground, reaching for the blade. I remembered all the things Riza said to me. Cuts appeared everywhere. On both my wrists, all along my arms, my legs. And a huge gash on my stomach. Riza was right. The pain felt... felt... natural. It wasn't painful. It was just. Natural. It's sad. That cuts don't hurt me anymore. That shows how many cuts I've created. I cried myself to sleep. I thought to myself. Riza's still clueless. I have other secrets I'm hiding. She thinks my womanizing habits are bad enough. Soon enough. You'll just find out for yourself. I'm sorry if what I've been hiding, damages you.... but...
I have to do it...
I'm sorry....

This chapter is now done! Wow! This chapter was really intense. Sorry for all those swear words. I thought it'd just make the moment more powerful. Yeah. That's it! Also this is probably one the longest chapters that I've ever written. Ever! Alright, now that's it. See you in the next chapter!