The Caught Flame

Riza's POV
I heard someone knock on the door to my office. I opened the door and saw Havoc standing there. "Hey lieutenant." He said. I called him to my office so I could get some advice from him. "Hey Havoc. I needed to ask you something about Roy." I asked him. "Sure. What's up?" I looked down at the ground. "Do you think I should try seeing Roy again today? I know that I told you what he said but there's a side of me that wants to see him again. I don't know what to do. Could you lend me some advice?" I asked. He looked at me. "Well, the best advice I could give you is to do what you think is best for you. If you want to see him then go ahead. If he tells you to leave, then fine. If he's too stupid to realize how much he means to you then he's not worth your time. Just know Riza, I'm right here for you if Mustang doesn't treat you right." He's always pulling these stunts. I know that he's trying to be nice, but he's always making it flirtatious. It's kinda pissing me off. But he did give me the advice I asked for. "You're right thanks Havoc." He looked at me. "No problem." He said. "I'm going to go talk to Roy. I hope we can talk." I responded. He looked at me as if I said something wrong. "Oh." I was confused. What did I say? "Is something wrong?" I asked. "Huh? Oh. no. Nothing's wrong." He then left my office. I grabbed for my coat, looking outside, seeing that the sky was gray. It looks like it's gonna rain. I headed for the phone to see if I could call him and see if I could come over to talk. Before I could grab the phone, it rang. It's probably not him. He wouldn't call through Central. I answered. "Lieutenant Riza Hawkeye speaking. Who is this?" I asked. "Hey Riza." The voice said through the phone. It was Roy's voice. I'm glad it was him. "Oh, hey Roy. I was actually about to call you. What is it?" I asked, hoping that he'd say he wanted me to come over. "Well, I don't know if you would but, maybe you could come over." I was shocked. It was like he read my mind. "Sure. I was hoping you would say that because I wanted us to talk." I said. "Oh well, that's okay, I definitely need you to talk to me. I need to explain everything to you." He said to me. "Alright. Do you need me at a certain time?" I asked. "Yeah, could you come an hour after this call? I'm... cleaning the place..." He said. Now I was a little curious as to why he paused. "Um, okay. I'll see you soon. Bye." I said. "Bye." I set the phone down. Then I went to my house to change out of my uniform and wear something a little more casual. I was happy that I was able o talk to him. Let's see if this night turns out alright.
Roy's POV
I had to hurry and get this girl out of here, and clean the place up. "What are doing?" She asked. Shit. She heard the conversation. I'm in trouble now. I stayed quiet. "Who's coming over? Are you bringing over another woman?!" She shouted. "How rude! We didn't even have our good time together!" She then grabs my wrist and drags me to my room. She pushes me onto the bed. "God damn it! Get off of me!" She looked at me rather seductively. "I don't think so. You said we were gonna have a good time." She whispers in my ear, then licking it afterwards. That sent shivers down my spine. And not the good kind. She continued to tease me and kept on trying to make me moan. She kept on finding those sweet spots that made me moan loudly. I tried to hold it in. Little moans kept escaping my lips. I kept on trying to push her off of me, but every time I do, she keeps trying harder and teasing me by saying that I'm just being stubborn. Now this is getting out of hand. "Stop! I'm really getting pissed off!" She puts her hand down under my pants. I moan a little. "You keep on saying stop, yet you're getting turned on by a little touch. You really want to be teased. Don't you?" I growled. "I said stop!" She wouldn't listen. An hour passes and she's not finished. She's still going. She said she won't stop until I give in and do the same to her. I was trapped. I couldn't escape. Riza was gonna find out and I'll miss my chances with getting with her. Damn it.
Riza's POV
An hour passes and I start making my way to Roy's place. I almost made and I'm really excited to see him. I haven't seen him since almost two months ago. I made it. I knocked on the door. No answer. Maybe he was still cleaning? I knocked again. Still no response. I leaned my ear against the door. I heard him. And another girl. What? No way. He didn't invite me over just so he could show off his new woman. Did he? I entered the house, making sure I opened the door quietly. I walked in and saw the two glasses of wine on the coffee table. One of the glasses had lipstick on it. I headed for the room. There I saw him with another girl. I was shocked. I ran off sobbing. It started to rain. Of course! It just had to rain! I was crying badly. I couldn't believe him. He lied to me. He's such a jerk. Why did he do that? Why?
Roy's POV
Damn it...
        ... I was caught.

Oh no! She found out! No! Wow. This chapter is 1000 words long. (About.) I'm so proud of myself. Sadly this story is coming to an end soon. There will be a few more chapters then it will be over. Don't worry there will be some cute Royai stuff. You just have to wait until the end. That's it! See you in the next chapter!