The Bad Boy & The Loner

Hey Guys! So this is Ammie. This is the first time I am writing a story on wattpad and all thanks to my friend @BluberryPancake who encouraged me to write one. I am not sure if this book is any good or not but I am going to try my best. If you guys have any suggestions or want to point out my mistakes feel free to do it cuz I need as many suggestions on my writing as possible. And please don’t forget to vote, comment and if you think this story is good enough then recommend it to others :)

_________________________________________________________

I stood in front of the familiar wooden door and reminded myself of all the reason as to why I was stood there in front of that very familiar wooden door. Those memories rushed through my mind and that’s when I knew I had made the right decision. I took a deep breath and wiped those dry tears on my face. Once I was sure I was ready to do this I knocked twice. In 40 seconds, the door opened and the very familiar brunette gasped, “Alina” She took my appearance in while I just stood there unable to stop my tears which were falling continuously. She hugged me tightly, “Come in sweetie, let’s get you cleaned up”

That was the best thing about Aunt Sheri; she would always welcome me to her house without me having to give her any explanation as to why. She wouldn’t ask me something which I wasn’t comfortable to talk about and she would treat me like a daughter. She was so caring and always there to comfort me unlike my mom.

That was last year; today on September 4th was when that happened. Today, it’s officially been a year since that awful incident had happened. I am Alina Gilbert, 16 year old teenager. I go to Hillcrest School, here in London and I am going to start my year 11 tomorrow. All my life I have always hated summer holidays. Weird, right? But since I moved here I have always loved Summer holidays. Why you ask? because summer holidays are the only way to get rid of those people in my school. Tomorrow I am pretty sure is another start of a torturous school year. Wish me luck!