MORE FANFICS

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS, VOTES, AND COMMENTS ON THIS BOOK! You all helped me write and updated better. I LOVE YOU!

Moving on,

I would like to recommend my books :

"By Your Side" (Completed)

-which is a vampire story concentrated on Hyungwon x Wonho and a girl.

Well you might be creeped out on my first few chapters well those were my bad writing days.

But I do really recommend it to you to check out, you may like it and enjoy it alot, I tell you guys

for Hyungwon and Wonho stans out there!

Next, if you guys don't want to read that, then come join me in my journey as I update my other and ongoing story

"Pedophile"

-My newest and latest fanfic. Im gonna drown you in feels in the middle of the story so please stay tuned :))

-In which a girl is married off to an insane pedophile before the tables turn and Monsta X come to her rescue.

"A Time For Our Love"

It's my new story and I can say it's Hyungwon, Minhyuk, and girl but all of Monsta X are still included there :))

Choose your pick guys and come enjoy my other stories!

(It's the battle between HyungWonho or HyungHyuk)

"Smitten Souls"

-What consequences could a soul and a human's love hold?

Cheon Haneul, a simple girl, has attracted Wonho to her when she shouldn't have. Insidious becomes their love. Slowly blooming but fatal in the end and requires a choice.

For those who stayed to finish reading this "not an update" page, I love you and thank you!

Okay bye guys!

This has been Authornim monbebepi! Annyeonggg!!