Special Chapter 1

(lovelies, I love you all so in return for the love you gave this book, here is ur long special chap. im trying my best here so just bear with it, thank you!)

(7 months later)

So Eun

"Goodmorning babe.." I woke up to the sound of Changkyun's deep voice.

"Morning." I replied.

He then gave me a morning kiss on my forehead as he started to cuddle.

"So Eun-ah, you know what, I had a dream..." He started to tell.

"Mwo..." I asked, still sleepy.

"That day we met at my fansign again after years, replayed into my dream. When I grabbed your hand before we had to leave the event, and said to you that I will never let you leave me again." He spoke.

"Ahhh... that.." I giggled.

"Now that your career contract is done, we're finally together again, right?" I said.

"Yeah... I love you.." He hugged me pulling himself closer.

"Dork.. I love you too.. Ugh. I'm gonna get ready for work." I said.

"Aish... you're going to JYP again?" He complained.

"Of course because I work there." I said, getting up and fixing my hair in the mirror.

"Jagiya, we have a date later. Don't forget that. Itjima! It's in English and Korean so you would understand." He reminded.

"Arasseo kkungie~" I pinched his nose before heading off to shower.

It's nice to have Changkyun as my fiancé now. He's very dorky, sexy, and sweet. I love waking up and spending my days at home with him.

That almost forbidden love we had years ago was just a chapter in our lives. But now, I'm glad we reunited and we're back together again. I love Kyun, and I know he  loves me too. Haha, I wonder how it would be if we also got married. I couldn't live without him. I couldn't live without the love of my life.

....................

I'm back to working again as a manager, this time, in JYP Ent. Although, I manage Wonder Girls since they are easier for me, compared to managing Twice, Got7, and Miss A.

"Yes, I can go home now and have my dinner date with Kyun." I thought to myself as I was wrapping up my shift for today.

I got some of my things as I got ready to go home but suddenly, my co-worker called me.

"So Eun-ssi! I need your help!"

I turned back, quite skeptical, but rushed to his aid.

"Ne?" I answered.

"Can you photocopy all these documents in my place please? Can you please take over?" He begged.

"But.. I have a date with Cha--"

"I need to get to the hospital now, my mom is dying!" He cried.

"... Eotteokhae? A-arasseo.." I just decided to work for a few more hours and help him.

"Gomawo! Jeongmal gomawo!!" He thanked me as he rushed off.

Kyun will understand if I just explain this to him right?

Anyways, I went off to start the job so I can finish faster..

.....................

Changkyun