Chapter 4

So.. We all agree this guy is being a jerk right?.. I don't know why he is making me feel like this?.

Melinda sighed typing away this on microsoft word..She decided she was going to keep some sort of diary even if it didn't help her in the past.

"I was out with friends which I'm rarely with because I lock myself in the house all the time and my mother drags me out so hey presto this caused an argument between us."

Him: "Come online and chat on webcam"

Me: "I will do..I'm not at home at the moment.. as soon as I get home I will."

"Sadly I was so tired.. It was 11pm my time..god knows what it was his time so I wrote back to him the next day."

Me : Sorry babe I forgot.. I was so tired I fell asleep

Him: Is there something that you need?

Me: No not particularly just wondering if your ok

I remembered what he said to me before: " Because I have needs baby girl. I love talking but sometimes a guy just needs more

Me:If you miss me then.. why does it change anything between us?. I want us to still talk.

God.. I gotta get this guy out of my head.. He still finds a way to make me feel guilty somehow or other.

Me: what's up with you?.. why are you being such a jerkHim:I'm not the one who forgot about her boyfriend. Just sayin

Me: Oh okay.. well then shall I forget that I have a life too?.. Just saying..

Me: Nothing.. Why do you think I want something
Him: What do you want from me?

Me: Oh really?.. Well I don't want anything Him:It was just a question that needed to be asked. 

Him: K

Him: You don't love me. You love that guy on your profile pic

Him: I'm starting to realize that now.

Him: And don't say you do. I ask for a simple video on hangouts and you never send it. How come I can't see you huh?.

Me: Well for one thing.. We are both on the other side of the world and have different time lines.. I have a life also.. I got back late at night.. Secondly most of the time my little sister nicks the comp.. Thirdly I do love him but not in the way that I like you.. I don't know why I'm even explaining myself to you.. If you was a nice guy then you'd be more understanding.

Him: Then don't explain yourself. I don't really care anymore. It's not like you care anywayMe:Yeah I do.. Me: I do try.. My computer is in my parents room.. I can't just go on there willy nilly at odd hours of the night

Him: Fine.

Him:There is no point in me trying then. You got too much going on.

Me:I can't just drop everything for you.. I'm not asking you too..Him: Fine

Melinda made a decision.. "I'm not wasting anymore time on this joker.. I've tried to be nice to the guy and all he's done is thrown it back in my face."

Me: This will be the final message.. I'm letting you go.. I've had enough.. I've done nothing but be nice to you but if you wanna be a Jerk That's your prerogative.. But a little advice if you want a girlfriend this isn't the way to go.. Asking a girl to send naked pictures or strip naked on cam is your way of keeping a girl is it?.. Or rather like you said.. I have no idea of how to keep a guy..

Well, I'm sorry Alex Crawford but I think I have a much better idea of it then you.. I have standards way higher than you..You really need to get a grip of yourself and get off that high horse of yours with that pathetic ego.

Clearly for you there are lessons to be learnt.. You still haven't matured..

Good luck with that..

- Melinda Rose.