4

WOAH, WE'RE SO CLOSE TO 100 READS ALREADY THANK YOU SO MUCH.

.*.*.*.
"Well."

"Oh."

"Cool."

"Always knew it!"

"What does Gay mean?"

Cody stood at the front of the living room. Everyones eyes fixated on him. He looked over to Darcy and Max. "Gay, is when a certain gender likes the same gender. So that means I like boys. Not girls. And theres nothing wrong with being gay, its how you're born and its how you live."

"Dad I'm sorry if this isn't what you want, but i can't help it."

Cody looked down at the floor, his face burning bright red and hot tears streamed down his face. "No, no, don't cry. Cody, please. You're my son and I'll always love you."

"Does that mean Jace and Ezzy are gay too?" Max asked. "They aways have boys around, are dey gay?" Max had a confused look on his face. But Cody didn't blame him. After all, he had just told his whole family he was gay.

"NO! I am certainly not gay. Cody, i'm proud of you and proud to call you my brother."

The whole family gathered around cody, pulling him into a hug.

His phone vibrated with a text of an unknown number.

Unknown: queer

.*.*.*.

If you don't support gay rights then please do not read any more. The picture above is Cody btw.