11

READ THE A/N AT THE END. 

Emma and Sammy lay cuddled up in bed together. Emma played with Sammy's fingers, Darcy and Max sat next to them. Darcy next to Sammy and Max next to Emma. Darcy head drooped and she fell backwards, curling into a cuddled up position. 

"I love you."

Sammy looked down at Emma and placed a soft kiss on the top of her head. Emma kissed Sammy's neck. "I love you too."

"And you wuv me twee, nd Dawy fow nd Jace nd Ezzy six, nd Cody five!"

(And you love me three, and Darcy four, and Jace and Ezra six and Cody five! yes i know five comes before six.)

Max jumped over onto Sammy's stomach. Sammy laughed and nodded as Max crawled up and sat on his chest. "Yep, that sounds about right."

"How did we end up here? Five great kids and an amazing life. I guess its mostly down to Jack and Madison."

.*.*.*.

Hola.

I guess its been a while since you got an update. But I'm back bitchessssss. 

I suppose when things were getting better it kinda took a turn downhill, but i'm gonna publish more books and update more frequently. I also decided to make this the last chapter of the book, after all, it was supposed to be a short story.

I also just made a snapchat account to keep you all updated, so if you want, go add it Jacksparadise .

I'll post some sneak peaks of what else is to come. 

Thank you for all of the support on all of my books if you've read them. I love you all so muchhhhhhhh. 

Megan.