The Dream

A/N: Hi there so im writing on an iphone so try to disregard any spelling mistakes.

Jasons P.O.V.

I was standing in the middle of a garbage littered street, "Jason are you okay?" I jumped when I heard Elizabeth to my right.

"Oh, uh yea I'm fine" I replied back.

"Good." She said quietly.

"Are you okay?"

"Actually, no. I don't know. Something just seems... Out of place." She said as the first shots were fired. A bullet hole appeared right in the hood of an old mustang we were standing next to. Pedestrians ran and took cover as more shots were fired.

I opened my eyes and took a deep breath. Breathing was painful and I tried to stretch but the pain became unbearable. I took in my surroundings to discover I was in a hospital. The lights were out and it was dark, there was a window to my left and I could see the stars in the night sky. My chest began to throb so I lifted the covers and my shirt to see my right rib cage covered in gauze. I grunted before slowly lifting to bandages to see my knife wounds.

What happened? I thought. My head began to ache and I shut my eyes trying to remember anything that happened. Finally I sighed exasperated and slowly but painfully swung my legs over the hard hospital bed. Walking out to the dark empty hallways I began to search for the secretary's desk.

Maybe it's not on this floor, i sighed know that the elevators wouldn't work and I'd have to walk down to the first floor in a creepy staircase. I took another painful deep breath and descended down the stairway.