2

{EDITED}

You got out of the shower with a sigh. You could finally relax, oh wait, you need to fix your door....

You banged your head on the wall and groaned.

You heard the alien thump its way to the bathroom door and bang on it, "(Y/N) ARE YOU OK?!" It said.

You laughed

"Yeah I'm just fine dude."

"My name isn't dude...its Jasper"

"You told me your name!"

Jasper just grunted mumbled a few curses and trudged away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Jasper, where is my deodorant?" (y/n) asked looking in the cabinets in the bathroom.

Jasper replied emotionally "Oh the good smelling thing? I ate it.".

(f/n) practically choked on air when she heard this statement.

"And why would you do that?!" She asked flailing her arms in the air.

"Like I said, it smelled good." Jasper said flicking the T.V on.

(y/n) face-palmed and sighed spraying perfume into her armpits after doing so.

(y/n) walked into her room with the towel wrapped around her body.

She picked out simple clothes, light blue shorts,  and an floral Nirvana t-shirt.

Taking her pastel pink flip flops out and slipping them on.

You put your silky (h/c) hair into a pony tail, not wanting any of the monstrosity to get in your face.

You grabbed your purse walking out of the room and to the door.

"Where are you going (y/n)?" Jasper asked looking at you with an eyebrow raised.

"To get a new door, you destroyed mine as you can clearly see!" You pointed at the shattered door that was broken in half.

Jasper shrugged and sat back down on your couch being a lazy fuck.

You groaned and walked out of the home to get a new and improved door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You came home struggling to carry your new and improved door.

Jasper didn't move from their position on the couch staring at the screen intensely.

"Hey Jasper can you at least help?!" You asked huffing, trying to keep the door up.

"You don't command me to do anything, (y/n), I'm not your slave..." Jasper said not taking their eyes off of the screen.

She groaned and set the new door somewhere stable so it couldn't fall. She then picked up the chunks of wood off of the floor putting them into a pile in the kitchen.

After doing so, you took the old hinges off of the rim of where the old door was and put new hinges.

You put your new door in the exact same spot it was before and smiled at your work.

You put all of the broken wood in an trash bag and put it outside in your recycling bin.

You came back in to vacuum your carpet of small broken wood and splinters, just in case.

After vacuuming, you wiped your forehead full of sweat.

"Thanks for the help Jasper, you were a huge help..." You said sarcastically, frowning.

Jasper just grunted still looking at the T.V.

"Well, I'm going to be in my room, so if you need me, I'm always welcome for visitors..." You said walking to your room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This big buff Cheeto puff is currently watching a very dramatic and shall I say, romantic, soap opera.

It's basically the reincarnation of dog copter, but without the dog and more sex scenes than sex and the city.

It's pretty intriguing for an Alien from another planet, probably Galaxy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey (y/n)!" Jasper called (y/n) didn't respond making Jasper worry.

Jasper got up from the fluffy couch and speed walked to (y/n)s room.

Walking in, Jasper could see the human fast asleep.

Jasper couldn't help but smirk a bit at the sight of this, not because they thought you were cute, but because they could do anything they please
_________________
In all honesty I got off track with the story, I might need to edit a few thing and add more to this chapter. I actually want to continue this story, the other characters will come along later in the story, it depends on the plot. I am very sorry for the long wait and will begin to proceed to do chapter 3 right now.