3

{UNEDITED}

Jasper being an idiot began searching your home, throwing your belongings to the ground in search for a weapon or something useful.

Jasper was going to end you, but she wanted to do it the human way.

She could have done it easily by crushing you, but she didn't want to, she wanted the process to go slow, just so she could ask questions and make you useful before you pass on.

Jasper sighed rubbing her temples "Where are all of the damn weapons?!" She whisper/yelled to herself as she drew open the closet door finding a box.

She opened it finding a gun, a loaded gun.

Obviously you only kept it for protection, and if there was the zombie apocalypse.

Jasper Picked up the pistol examining it "Is this a 10mm pistol?" She thought out loud in a whisper.

She threw the box back in the closet and walked into the kitchen looking for another weapon, a weapon that kills slowly, like I said, she was going to make the death of you useful.

Suddenly a shiny object caught her eye, a knife. She snatched up the knife and slowly started to walk to your room.

Once she was there she quietly opened the room door.

There you slept, silently Jasper crept to the side of your bed.

What, did you think? Jasper was a GEM, you are a HUMAN.

This is where it ends my friend, Jasper raised the knife above your chest, Jasper quickly lowered the kni-

"What are you doing?" You asked, Jasper didn't realize you woke up and held her wrist tightly, not letting it lower anymore.

The blade was fairly close to your chest. Jasper looked at you and glared "Well, I tried to kill you, but it looks like you won't be dying anytime soon."

She retreated her arm and stood there. "Plus, I was bored." She said in a monotone voice.

You looked at Jasper like she had 10 heads. "You know what, give me that knife, you are sleeping with me..." You said tiredly and annoyed.

Jasper huffed and handed you the full blade, "How do you do the ritual?" She asked crossing her arms.

You put the knife under your pillow and looked back at Jasper.

"Lay down on the right side of the bed, close your eyes, and think of nothing." Jasper looked at you calmly and nodded, not feeling like protesting.

She did as commanded, and easily fell asleep. You lay your head back down and fall back into your light sleep
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You then woke up the next morning, remembering last nights issue, you looked to see if Jasper was still there.

But she was gone.