Chapter 8: I Want You Back

"I can't believe that both of us had to break up with our girlfriends for just some destiny."said Hunter as Dexter sat in his bed miserable. "I can't believe that all this time,all this work I chase Raven to be my girlfriend until now...Raven break up with me!"yelled Dexter and he throw his crown to the floor. "Dude,we can figure it out somehow."said Hunter as he calmed Dexter down. "Maybe,we can escape."said Dexter. What do you mean escape?"asked Hunter. "I mean get Ashlynn and Raven and go to the Enchanted Forest and spend time with them one last time."said Dexter. "Totally,I hext Ashlynn and you hext Raven."said Hunter.
Dexter:Raven,meet me at the Enchanted Forest
Raven:Why? I don't want to
Dexter:Raven,I know but please meet me there,at least to make one last memory together before I had to "force date" Ashlynn
Raven:Ok
Dexter:Wear something nice
Raven:Ok

Hunter:Meet me at the enchanted forest and wear something nice
Ashlynn:ok

"Let's start walking to the Enchanted Forest."said Hunter and Dexter and Hunter start walking to the enchanted forest.

In the Enchanted Forest,Dexter and Hunter was setting up their own dates for the girls,and when the girls was here,they was surprised that they saw their boyfriends and they hugged them. "I missed you,Dexter."said Raven after they hugged. "I miss you too."said Dexter and he start to leaned in but Raven put her hand in front of Dexter's lips. "What the hex,Raven?"said Dexter as he wipe his lips with his sleeve. "Not now."said Raven and start walking. "Good luck."said Hunter. "I'm going to need it."said Dexter and run after Raven. 

"So,where are we going?"said Raven. "Somewhere,that you will love."said Dexter. 5 minutes later,Raven saw two beach chairs in front of a beach picnic with a a big sheet in front of the ocean with a projector for a movie. "Wow...you did all of this for me?"said Raven speechless and she was about to cry with tears of happiness and before Raven cry,Dexter gave her some roses. "Raven...I..."pause Dexter and Raven hugged him. "Thank you."said Raven and she separated from Dexter. "Anything for you."said Dexter and Raven and Dexter leaned in and they kiss. 5 seconds later,they separated. "Dexter,I am so sorry...I don't know what happened to me...I mean when you mom said Ashlynn was your future queen...I just spaced out."said Raven and Dexter understand what she was saying. "That's ok,because our love is real."said Dexter as he stared into Raven's eyes.

40 minutes later,Raven and Dexter was eating and watching the movie until dancing scene came on and Dexter got up from his chair and when in front of Raven and he bowed down with his hand out and say "May I had this dance?"asked Dexter. "Why, oh course."said Raven and she grabbed Dexter's hand and they danced with the music from the movie and when the dance ended,Dexter did the dip on Raven and they kissed while on the dip.

Next morning,Raven and Dexter was cuddling together while sleeping and when he wake up,he realized that he spend the entire night with Raven and he saw Raven still sleeping and he thinks she is still beautiful while she sleeps and he moved some of Raven's hair behind her ear so he can see her face then Raven waked up. "*yarns* Good morning,Dexter."said Raven. "Good morning,Raven."said Dexter. "We should go back."said Dexter.

At school,Dexter was about to drop Raven off into her dorm until they passed Cupid and Blonde's dorm and Cupid was awake talking to someone and Raven and Dexter decided to ear dropped on Cupid. "What I did? Well you see I hypnotized Dexter's parents and they was under my spell and when Headmaster Grimm was about to destroy my plan so I hypnotized him when King Charming whispered "I like cake" in his ear. And then i say "Queen,picked up Raven by her hair and had a knife near and say "She will be killed by dawn!" and she did what she did." And then when Dexter and Ashlynn are on their first date,I will shot him and he will fall in love with me. Yes,daddy I love him. Yes,I sure that it's going to work,bye."said Cupid. "What?! Cupid was behind this all this time?"said Raven. "I can't believe her!"said Dexter. "We better tell Hunter and Ashlynn."said Raven

Dexter:Bring Ashlynn to Apple and Raven's dorm because someone is behind this.
Hunter:Ok

In Apple and Raven's dorm,Ashlynn and Hunter met Raven and Dexter in the dorm. "Ok,what is going on?"said Hunter and Dexter tell everything what Cupid was doing. "What?! Cupid was behind this all this time?!"said Hunter. "Well,at least I don't need to marry Dexter in the future."said Ashlynn. "Anyway,here's the plan...Me and Dexter will "pretend" to break up in the castleria while Ashlynn and Hunter will "pretend" to break up in the forever halls and Blonde Locks will tell it in front of the whole school so Cupid can see that me and Dexter are we "pretend" we broke up and then in the evening, Dexter and Ashlynn will go on a "fake date" and I will be near Ashlynn hiding behind a plant while Hunter will be hiding behind the tree at the cafe with rope and before Cupid shot Dexter I will give Hunter the thumbs up and out of nowhere,Hunter will behind Cupid and tied her tightly and the rope will turn into gold and I can only turn it back into regular rope."said Raven and everyone understand. "Ok,let's do this."said Hunter and Raven gave Hunter the transform rope and they left the dorm.

To be continued...