Chapter 13:Raven V.S. Cupid

"Ready..."said Raven. "Set..."said Cupid. "Go!"said Raven and Cupid at the same time and Cupid,Raven,the girls,and the guards start flying to each other to fight. "Come on,girls we got this."said Apple as the girls fly to the guards until Holly got in front of Apple. "Holly,what are you doing?"shouted Apple. "You see."said Holly and she kicked Prince of Scales and the dragon breathe out fire to the guards and it was too hot for them so the hopped back to their city. "You deserve a treat."said Holly to Prince of Scales and the dragon got   excited. "Good job but let's help Raven."said Apple and the girls fly behind Raven.

In the tower,Dexter was still struggling to get out. "I can't get myself out of here until Blonde came up the stairs. "Blonde,why are you doing up here?"asked Dexter. "Well,looking for you because I haven't see you in two days for my minorcast."said Blonde. "Well,it's a long story,but can you undo this for me?"asked Dexter. "Sure."said Blonde and 20 seconds later,Dexter was free until they heard a bang outside and when they looked out into the window,they saw Raven,Apple,Darling,Holly,and Melody was fighting Cupid. "Oh my fairy godmother! Dexter kidnapped by Cupid and a fight between Cupid and Raven?! Just what I need for a special report!"said Blonde excited and start recording on her minorphone. "I gotta tell Headmaster Grimm!"said Dexter and start running downstairs from the tower.

"Headmaster Grimm,I need to talk to you!"shouted Dexter. "Oh,Dexter come in."said Headmaster Grimm and Dexter came in. "So what do we need to talk about?"asked Headmaster Grimm and Dexter tell him everything: the consciousness Raven,the love arrow, hypnotizing his parents,and kidnapping him and Headmaster Grimm was mad. "Well,Mr. Dexter thank you for telling me that."said Headmaster and we go to his bookshelf to pull out a pink book and it read "C.A. Cupid" for the title. A moment later he closes the book and he pushed a button and all the teachers got into his office. "Staff,I want Maid Marian to grab a minor and rope and while everyone else grabbed their children outside."said Headmaster Grimm and the teachers disappeared.

Outside,Cupid was shooting the poisoning arrows until a poisonous arrow hit Nevermore! And Nevermore was dropping to the ground. "Nevermore!"yelled Raven until Raven turn to Apple and Apple did the same one at a another then Raven transport a rock in her hand and she make the rock float above her and he some of her powers with the rock and then Apple's dragon,Braebyrn breathe out lighting to the rock and Darling's dragon,Herowing breathe out ice to the rock. "What are they doing?"said Cupid as she stopped shooting poisoning arrows. Then with Holly's dragon,Prince of Scales breathe out fire onto the rock. "Oh no they don't!"said Cupid as she pulled out her last poisoned arrow. "3...2...1...fire!"yelled Apple and Raven and Cupid shot and throw them at the same time and then the powerful rock and poisoned arrow met it's made a huge band with a white light and Cupid,Raven and the girls was falling down from the sky conscious and they hit the ground hard. "Raven!"shouted Dexter and he ran to Raven and got to her and placed her head in his left hand. "Raven! Raven!"shouted Dexter. "No."said Dexter. "Do you think she's..."said Maddie. "No,she can't be."said Dexter and Dexter saw he face with back marks on her face and she saw that Raven lost a little bit of her hair and the dragon suit burned and shoes ripped until Dexter realize something that her lips wasn't bleeding or the lip gloss smeared. "That's strange,her lips is not bleeding or anything."said Dexter. "Maybe it's a sign."said Maddie. "Yeah,maybe..."said Dexter and he start to leaned in and he kissed her and then he separated from her. "I guess I didn't work."said Dexter until Raven start to coughed and she turned her head and she saw Dexter. "Dexter....thank you."said Raven and she did a smile. "She's alive everyone!"said Maddie and everyone cheered and Apple,Darling,Holly,and Melody start to wake up even Cupid. "Apple,thank you for helping me."said Raven as she got Apple up. "You're welcome."said Apple and Raven start to had a evil grin on her face." "Oh no,I forgot."said Apple and she quickly grabbed the Storybook of Legends and ripped out the page and Raven was back to normal. "Thank you,Apple."said Raven and the new page for Raven apparently appeared in the book. "Hey,Dexter how did you escape?"asked Raven. "Oh,Blonde was there to untied me."said Dexter. "What happened?"asked Cupid. "Well,Ms. Cupid I am disappointed of your actions at school so you are going back to your old school,Monster High."said Headmaster Grimm as she start to tied Cupid in ropes. "What?! You can't do this to me! I belong here with Dexter!"said Cupid as she struggled to get out of the rope. "No you don't! Bye!"said Headmaster Grimm and he pushed Cupid into the minor and 30 seconds later,Cupid was back in Monster High. "Oh,cheese and crackers."said Cupid. "We did it!"said Apple and everyone cheered. "And I got a special girlfriend to celebrate with."said Dexter. "And you are my hero."said Raven and they kissed.

To be continued...