Chapter 16

Your POV

We spent the night with the girls at their hotel. It was loud and they didn't stop talking and yelling until about two in the morning, which is pretty early for them. 

I spend the night cuddling with Camila just to irritate Lauren a little more as she continually watched with an annoyed expression. She hasn't spoken to me since I kissed Camila and honestly I don't know if I want to talk to her right now. She needs to stop playing with my heart.

It was now ten in the morning and everybody was starting to wake up. Ally was already in the kitchen cooking and playing with the two nine year olds, Dinah and Normani were probably still asleep, Lauren I haven't seen since last night and Camila and I were watching TMZ on the TV.

"When's Shawn coming?" I whispered as she was cuddling into my side.

"I think around twelve." She shrugged still watching the TV. "What time are you leaving?"

"Well it's a about a three hour drive so around four I guess." I answer as she looked up. "Our games at eight and I need to get my gear from the house."

"You can miss one game can't you?" The brunette smiled up at me. "And stay here with us for another night."

"Not with the national scouts watching everything I do." I sighed. It would be nice to get a little break from hockey. "Especially when your fans love posting pictures when I'm with you guys."

"It's always more fun when you're here." The brunette pouted. "Lauren's always a little more cranky and it's funny." She whispered.

"Good morning Lauren." We could hear Ally greet the other brunette in the kitchen.

"Guess what Lauren?!?" Emily exclaimed causing my heart to race. I know she promised not to say anything but that kid has no filter.

"What?" The singer asked.

"Ally's making pancakes!" My sister said excitedly and I could feel myself breathing again.

"We all love pancakes now don't we." I could hear Emily giggle as Lauren was interacting with her.

Lauren's so good with both Emily and Sofi, she's great with kids in general. I love watching her interact with them, it's adorable and it makes my heart beat just a little faster every time.

"Hey guys." Dinah said walking into the room with Normani tiredly walking behind her.

"Good morning." Camila and I both greeted them as they walked on by.

The rest of the morning went by pretty quickly. I was enjoying the time I was spending with the girls and watching my little sister interact with them was always a great feeling, even if Lauren was ignoring me now.

Camila and I were now lying on the couch cuddling as we played twenty questions with Dinah and Ally. The other two girls playing with the younger girls in the kitchen.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and Camila stood up and let go of my hand to answer it. I watched as she walked away and Lauren and Normani walked out with the two younger girls behind them.

Emily ran over and jumped on the couch next to me as we waited to see who was at the door. I assumed it was Shawn but it could just be someone from the girls team or a hotel staff member.

"Hey look who's here." Camila smiled as Shawn followed her back into the room.

"Hey guys." Shawn waved with a big smile on his face.