------Bio------

Name: [Team Shade Leader] Raven

Age: Very young for the job. She's 21 years old. 

Backstory: Being hated by her parents for not being another son she was shoved out of the house at age 15. She left her two brothers behind never looking back. She took everything out on her parents and sought revenge for the cruelty her parents showed her. She grew as a trainer and eventually became a gym leader. She only saw her brother on occasion even though she was supposed to run the gym as well she couldn't bring herself to go back to the place that haunted her for years. She stayed as far as possible from them though she hates that she ignores them as if she is becoming like her parents. Rowan and Ray despise her for leaving them. They didn't understand why she'd do such a thing. When she finally did get the courage up to tell them they didn't want to hear it and left. This left her more shattered than before. She started Team Shade to inflict the same pain on the world around her as it had done to her. The team may be small but it is already very powerful. Her mind is set on the goal and there is no turning back.

Main Objective: To make a weapon to destroy/kill any and all pokemon that aren't dark/psychic types. [There is a safe room for some special pokemon though]. Once this is accomplished the darkness will reign supreme.

Pokemon Team: 

Lv. 75 Absol [Mega Absol] : 

Lv. 65 Trevenant:

Lv. 50 Weavile: 

Lv. 55 Umbreon:

Lv. 55 Gourgeist:

Lv. 65 Zoroark:

[I'll add the move sets later!] 

----------------------------------------------

Other members so far:

Head Admin Hunter: Mewtwo

Admin Fox: Lucario