Having a hard time

I got up from Lola's lap. My ass was super super super red. It was also sore. My sis sent me to my room with my underwear still down. She said dont pull them up. She then came in the a bottle of water and a belt. You know what these are for she asked me. Yes i nodded she bended me over her lap. She pure two bottles of water then SMACK SMACK SMACK with water it hurted like will more FIRE. SMACK SMACK SMACK owieeee sis im sorry fr every thing please stopped SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACKowie please stop. She nodded her head. Destiny you deserve it you been a super super super bad girl she said. She pored two more bottkes of water on my bare ass. Then SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK owie please stop it. She grabbed me and carried me and spanked me till we got outside. She pulled a set and she sat down and bend me back over. SMACK I jumped every one in the naborhod haerd and walked outside. They pulled a set and watched. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK owie. Everyone laught as my sister hits my ass with a belt with water on my ass. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK.She then spanked me till we got inside. GO TO YOUR ROOM AND STAY UNTIL WE ALL GO TO PAPAW  she said will yell. I did. I was puplic embressed agisn cause me. IT A HARD TIME.