A walk

Emaan POV
I'm so hungry! i closed my laptop and went in the kitchen. The fridge was full of raw vegetables and healthy food! I don't wanna cook, It's 1 a.m!! Aur mjy ye ghaas phus bhi nai khani!! Mery sary snacks bhi khatam hgye!

Ab agr koi dinner nai khaegi to esa hi hoga naw...!! Suddenly an idea stroke! Let me call Daniyal! I picked up my phone and dialed his number!!
*beep* *beep* *beep*
"The number you're trying to call cannot be reached at this time please try later"
ughhh....kahan mar gya? Abhi to adhy ghanty pehly bat hui thi.
Let me go to his house and find out!!

I stopped the car and got out. I went round the backyard and saw his window open. Ab 3rd storey tak charhna padega? Chal Emaan teri scout training kub kaam ayega. I put my phone in my pockets and rolled up my sleeves grabbed the pipe and got started.
"ughh...Ya Allah madad" i jumped in his balcony and unfortunately broke his small flower pot.
"kon hy" i heard Daniyal's voice. He moved the curtains and saw me lying down clearing the mud off my shoes!!

"Aby me hu...Emaan" i said and he kneeled down.
"Tu yahan kya kar rahi hy itni raat ko? aur pipe sy char kr kyu ayi?" he bombarbed me with questions.
"Tu phone nai utha rha tha aur mjy bhook lagi thi" i pouted.

Daniyal's POV

"Tu phone nai utha rha tha aur mjy bhook lagi thi" she pouted cutely. I smiled at her childness.
"tu pagal hy... chal tjy kissi achi jaga py khana khilata hu..."
"Haan chal" she dusted off her clothes and was ready to go down the pipe again.
"abey yahan nai...darwazy sy jaengy" i grabbed her arms and brought her in.
"Tu so rha tha?" she asked and started making my bed.
"haan.... so gya tha thori der" i freshened up and wore something comfortable and warm since it's a little windy out there!!
"Tujhy fish pasand hy?" i asked her. I wanted to take her to Kolachi restaurant. Wahan ka khana mast hy.
"Haan bht dino sy nai khaya yawr... Mauritius me bht khati thi" she said enthusiastically "Maa ka khana bht yaad ati hy..." she added sadly. I know that if i let her think about her family she will end up crying so i side hugged her and said "Aaj tjy Daniyal ki pasand ka khana khilauga.... mjy whn ki fish bht pasand chal." She smiled showing me her dimple which rarely appears and we went.

I parked her car in the parking and we went out. I removed my shoes and she removed hers too. It won't be good to walk on the sand with shoes. Even the restaurant tables are on the sand and so we can enjoy fully the beach weather.

We ordered prawns and fish balls and ate fully.
"pet bhar gya mera" she said and drank her sprite!
"Tuny dinner nai kiya tha naw fir sy?" i asked and guilt spread on her face. Pata tha mujhy nai khaya hoga issi liye yahan zabardasti khila di ussy.
"han to tuny bi nai khaya tha... yahan sara khana thos diya apny muhn me " She knows how to get away with every 'dant'
We finished our dinner and went to have a walk.
"Its so beautiful nah" she said looking at the light of the full moon reflecting in the sea making it prettier.
"Haan waqai bht khoobsurat hy" i said looking at her. She is indeed very beautiful.
I rolled up my trousers and hers too.
"Kya kar rhy ho?" she asked horrified.
"fikr mat kar per nai katunga." i got up and took her near the shore.
The waves came and crashed on our feet. It felt so refreshing.
"Hayyee... paani bht thanda hy" She said and grabbed my left arm.
"chal let's walk" i took her little hands and interwined our fingers.

"Danu..."
"Hmm...."
"kuch nai"

We remained in silence for a while and then started talking about random stuffs.

"teri shadi to uss takle sy hogi" i teased her.
"hahaha.... shayad kya pata" she laughed loudly " and dont call her takly... he is not takla... ussky baal hy... "
"hongy but me to takla hi bulaunga" i said.
"Tu jalta hy kya ussy?" she asked.
"me kyu jallu bai... wo afat sy shadi kar rha hy me to khush hu..." i teased her and she started hitting me. I ran and she chased me. After running for a long distance we both stopped panting.
She sat down and crossed her legs.
"Aur nai chala jata... beth"
I lied down on the cold sand and watched the stars twinkling in the sky.
A few moments later she lied down next to me using my arm as her pillow.

"Ye mera hath hy tera takiya nai"
"Acha mjy nai pata tha" she said and snuggled beside me.
"Ik baat poochu?" i asked.

Emaan's POV

"Haan pooch" i said and watched the beautiful sky. It's so peaceful here. The sound of the waves is so soothing to the ears. The view was amazing.
"Tu suchme shadi karegi uss takly sy?" me chahy kitni baar kahu ky Fardeen ko takla na bulaey... wo samajta hi nai.
"Agar rishta agya and mery parents razi hue to kar lungi... wesy bi nothing is pakka... usski ammi ny sirf kaha hy that she wants me as her daughter in law." i said. Its true that she once said she likes me as her son's wife but its not necessary that its still the same.

"Fir to hamari baat hi nai hogi" he said in a sad tone.
"shayad... because tub to mjy meri family mera relationship py zyada dhyan dena hoga na.. but we'll still be friends" i said.
"Haan but fir esy outings to nai kar paengy... shadi ky baad tu mery sath beach py let ky asmaan ko dekhegi"
i smiled at him.
"obviously na Danu... "
"I don't want you to go from my life" he said firmly. kya hogya issy?
"me thori na jaungi...." i said when he interrupted me.
"Tu chali jaeygi... koi admi nai chahega ky usski bivi kissi doosry admi sy dosti rakhy jesy hamari dosti hy..." he said and i listened to him carefully. He sat up straight and i did the same. He looked down all the time and continued. "I don't want you to go from my life. I'm addicted to you" Where is this conversation going?
he took my hands in his and said
"Hamesha mery paas rehna Emaan. Ik tu hi hy jo mjy poori tarah janti hy fir bi tuny mera sath nai chora...I know me perfect nai hu... mujmy bht burayan hy fir bi tu hamesha sath rahi... mery problems solve kiye tuny... jub tu mjsy dur thi to kabi nai laga tu mery pas nai hy... tera ehsaas tha mjy har waqt."

He talked and i listenend to him. Please Daniyal...esa kuch mat kehna jissy hamari dosti kharab ho jaey.

"tu kehna kya chahta hy?" i said

"me buss yehi kehna chahta tha ky... Emaan yaar...
me tumsy..."
"tum kya?" i started to get worried now. He held my hands close to his face and looked directly in my eyes.
"mein tjsy bht darta hu... tu bht chipku hy yawr" he said and burst out laughing loudly.

My eyes opened widely amd i started hitting him for scaring the hell out of me. He is such a big prankster!! Kamina hy poora ka poora.

We started laughing and he hugged me to stop my slaps.
"But fir bi tu issi chipku ko bht love karta hy.." i said and pinched his nose.
"Han...bohot" he smiled and scrunched his nose!!