My Concern

For all who has Twitter accounts, I bet you already know about this issue. But for those who doesn't, I'll tell you. Apparently there has been fans that has been stalking GOT7 during their private/personal times. Jinyoung had a fan follow him back to the dorm. And they've found some fan gifts inside their dorm with hidden cameras inserted in them. For those who are reading this who've done this type of things or planning to. This is really serious, you know? I know that we idolize them and that we only want to ba a part of their life but we have to give them their personal space. We should respect their privacy and don't stalk them during their personal times. I also heard that someone took a picture of Youngjae's entire phone screen. That is just straight up rude. What would you guys do if someone did that? What if we were in their shoes? Would we react the as they did? Also, we, the fans, shouldn't be always be following them everywhere they go. I've heard that some fans follow them whether it is late at night, raining, sunny etc. That's dangerous. You could get sick or get in an accident. Even GOT7 are worrying about us Ahgases.

Can we promise this to Jackson please?

Anyways, that would be all guys. Sorry for the rant. I just wanted to get this out of my chest. 😂 Stay safe and take care!

Chapter update will be tomorrow 😊

Peace out~

-Anndy👌