New school

*outfit in picture*
*Sam's POV*

Ahh, new school, new life. Well not exactly, I still look like a boy. That's only because I wear boy clothes and tuck my hair into a hat. So no one can tell I have long hair. I don't really want people to know I am a girl, because they would all make fun of me. "Samantha! Get down here to eat breakfast before school," yelled my annoying mother. "Coming!" I grabbed my shoes and hat then headed down the flight of stairs, to the first floor. Once I made it into the kitchen, I grabbed an apple, put my shoes on, grabbed my keys and walked out of the front door. Once I was out the door I hopped into my 97' black corvette and started off to a new adventure.

It was about a 15 minute drive to the high school. Once I pulled into the parking lot, everyone's heads turned to my car pulling up. Once I parked I felt as if I was being surrounded, when really all that was happening was a bunch of people staring at me. As I walked into the front doors this blond haired girl walks up to me and says, "Hello, I'll walk you to class if you want." I just keep walking, trying my best to ignore her. After I get to the office and get my combo etc. I walk into the classroom, walk up to the teacher and ask where I am supposed to sit. She says that I have to make a speech about who I am and where I moved from, blah blah blah. You get the point. "Please class give your full attention to our new student, Sam." The class quieted down. "Hey, my name is Sam. I just moved here from Independence. I am 17 years old, I live with my mother, and I am an only child. I love sports and never back down from a fight. I also play all the basic sports, like for example football. I can play all positions and can defeat any obstacle you put in my way." Then after my speech I walked over an empty seat, sat down and enjoyed class. The rest of the day went pretty well. Not many people confronted me, thankfully. Now all I had left to do before going home, is to try out for football practice.

Well, I have say. That was pretty interesting. It's actually really weird to be typing on a keyboard, because I write almost all of my stories on my phone. But now I have finally gotten my computer hooked up. I'll see ya in the next chapter jelly beans!