Chapter 3

I'm screwed, I thought to myself. Why can't you just be a normal girl Sam? Why do you have to play football? Mr. Skyscraper walks back over to me with the coach, of course. "Aren't you a girl?" Asks the coach. "Yes sir. Please don't tell anyone." I mumble in hopes that he heard me. "Why would you want to hide being a girl?" "Why don't you mind your own business, Mr. Skyscraper." They both chuckle.

"My name is Blake. Blake Sirota." He runs a hand through his dirty blonde hair. Coach clears his throat. "Sirota, you are to keep Henderson a secret unless otherwise told." Coach blows his whistle and we all head off to the dressing room. Except for me that is. I sneak off the the girls room. After I change I take my bag and head for the parking lot, missing my baby. I struggle to get my keeps out of my pocked and unlock the back seat.

As I'm sitting in the driver's seat and reading on Wattpad (wink wink) there's a tap on my window. Looking up I smirk and roll the window down. "Sup Sirota? Come back for more glory?" I gesture towards myself. "You wish Henderson. Party Friday at my place. I'll text you my address." I call after him as he walks away. "How do you have my number?!" "Magic!" He calls back. How the the hell? Whatevs. Come back Phan!!!!!

Ight well that's it for now.... Thanks _prettyboyhowell_ for the new covers!